1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't want to turn this into an iTunes thread but I love my AppleTV. I haven't bought a BluRay in over 3 years and one of the big reasons is the early digital releases of most blockbusters. I'll be watching Winter Soldier in about 3 weeks vs waiting a month and a half for the BluRay. Not looking to debate, just wanted to throw that out there.

Oh, I agree 100%. I'm a huge fan as well. I stopped buying Blus long ago. I got my entire library digitally and can throw it up on the TV whenever with my Apple TV. I've had it for about 2 - 3 years now, and just love it. Really can't complain about it at all. Not only that, but don't have to worry about Blus taking up shelf space, etc.

Netflix is also one of the best for re-watching old films, HD and 5.1 and €7 a month.

A Blu Ray is €25-30, Netflix is €7 a month, I'd only watch a film once every year or two so physical can **** off [emoji12]

Here's a video of BOTH Peter Parkers that were showcased. (Video from Ryno F's YouTube page, fellow board member here.)

I could have sworn seeing a pic before though with a '$$TBD' label. I might have gotten confused with another HT piece though.

I'm a little surprised that there hasn't been more comment about this display. I can't be sure, but it looks to me they're selling all four figures - 2 Peters, 2 Spider-men with the acrylic display all as a set. I seem to remember just one label - something like "Web display" or something and a TBD price.

... it looks to me they're selling all four figures - 2 Peters, 2 Spider-men with the acrylic display all as a set. I seem to remember just one label - something like "Web display" or something and a TBD price.

yeah I noticed the same thing. Got this screen cap from another video

I'm pretty bummed that the US isn't getting a Steelbook. All we're getting in terms of exclusive packaging is a Magno case.

Don't waste your time :lol Watch Winter Soldier instead :wink1:

Really! Have these guys SEEN this movie????????????????????????? What a mess...watchable but won't be counted as a good movie at all...
However those who liked it that's good it has fans....but the ASM2 figure is a shelf warmer as is the first

Guess I'm the only one who is actually going to get this one? It seems like it will fill the Spidey hole in my collection well enough. If it were more expensive I would have passed but for the current price I'm sure I'll be happy with it.

This isn't out in Hong Kong yet, is it? Sideshow is saying September is when it's being released but don't Hot Toys show up in the Hong Kong market a few months before they do over here? Any chance Spidey may be delayed a few months for us then?

Guess I'm the only one who is actually going to get this one? It seems like it will fill the Spidey hole in my collection well enough. If it were more expensive I would have passed but for the current price I'm sure I'll be happy with it.

This isn't out in Hong Kong yet, is it? Sideshow is saying September is when it's being released but don't Hot Toys show up in the Hong Kong market a few months before they do over here? Any chance Spidey may be delayed a few months for us then?

If youre happy with a mediocre crappy release for the amount of money being asked then good on you

If it gets fixed before release Ill likely buy one, cause it would be nice, but what has been shown so far is just sad and embarrassing and not worthy of a Hot toys logo on the box

If youre happy with a mediocre crappy release for the amount of money being asked then good on you

If it gets fixed before release Ill likely buy one, cause it would be nice, but what has been shown so far is just sad and embarrassing and not worthy of a Hot toys logo on the box

I'm with this guy. As it stands this thing is absolute arsepie.

SM3 figure does a far better job if you just want to fill a Spidey sized hole in your collection.

Back