1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got back from the movie and it was ok. Didn't really care for the ending. The action scenes were cool but all around just an ok movie. Glad I have this on pre-order but I won't be getting anything else from this. Kind of disappointing.

I have almost the exact same feeling. The action scenes and the movie for that matter, would have been better if they didn't show everything in the trailers. I still like spider man 2 best. This suit looked great though.

I just got back from the movie and it was ok. Didn't really care for the ending. The action scenes were cool but all around just an ok movie. Glad I have this on pre-order but I won't be getting anything else from this. Kind of disappointing.

I felt they overdid the foreshadowing

Well I won't be paying to see this movie but I might watch it when its out on Bluray, I didnt really like Spiderman 1,2 and 3 and the reboots are essentially the same thing spewed out by (whoever Sony etc :dunno) so they can keep the rights to SM.... maybe if they actually cared about the movie they are making and hired some actual writers and directors and for once get a good actor to play Peter Parker they could make a decent movie, OK I didnt mind Maguire as PP he was good, but Garfield, absolutely not, they'd get better acting from a Ginger Tabby.

but at this point whenever Marvel properties movies are not being released by Marvel Studios its all 'WHO CARES' and everyone should keep saying that because the sooner we stop paying attention the sooner we can get a proper Spiderman movie made by people who genuinly care about the character and the movie they are making and not just about ''How much do I get?''.

So there you have it, an honest review from someone who didnt even see the movie. OK so its not exactly a review but IDGAF

I like Garfield as Spidey, but I very much preferred Tobey as Parker. That said, the civilian scenes dragged as hell for me apart from the Harry segments and some of the Gwen moments. The whole Parker parents dilemma felt so overhyped for something that was quickly thrown away in the film. Highlights for me were Electro (really loved this interpretation, it's a mix of all the good aspects of different Electro's) and Harry (I say Harry because Green Goblin was rushed as all hell). Will definitely pick up Electro, but the rest will be a huge pass for me.

And as far as accessories go, I understand people not being happy because they are barely in there, but in all fairness to Hot Toys I'm not sure there is anything they could have included that appeared for more than couple seconds

And as far as accessories go, I understand people not being happy because they are barely in there, but in all fairness to Hot Toys I'm not sure there is anything they could have included that appeared for more than couple seconds

Peter Parker headsculpt for sure. Get rid of the rubbish accessories and lower the price.

The movie was ok. I'll still be getting the figures cause I'm sure they will look great. Goblin might even look good with a head swap. They made him look terrible.

I am waiting on Spidey / Parker combo pack which I hope they a) make b) improve the suit. Otherwise, I'll have to pass on this line. Best Spidey suit yet but not digging HT interpretation and I found no villain worth an investment.

I hope DoFP cranks out some winners but I am not holding my breath.

saw the movie last night and have to say, I'm much more interested in this now than I thought I would be even w/ the wrong red material

The red was almost satin-like in the movie.

This is my favorite spider costume... wished they got it right.

Bad everything going on in that picture, IMO.

Pose, lighting, just about everything....not flattering.

Back