1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I can wait until Thor 3's Loki, save some $$ this year... :yess: now should I cancel my Thor figure...?

I guess we can wait and see if they fix this by the time they are ready to release... or if we just don't buy it, maybe that will send a message to HT to wake up a bit with their prices and quality?

I think the head sculpt is not bad, slightly improved. The lighting tends to do that sometimes. But of course I'm not 100% unless I see it in person. The avengers head sculpt was not bad, but something about it seemed a bit weird, sorta like their Thor. The new Thor, like Loki definitely has more detail to it. I feel like it's going to be similar to Rescue Cap or others where it looks a lot better in person. I just don't really want this figure because it doesn't come with anything... Odin's staff would've been nice. I'll wait for Thor 3 I guess since that seems to be Loki's grandest stage sitting on the throne. I'm sure Odin's staff and his signature helmet will come back into play. Maybe they are holding out Thor1's Loki figure for the 3rd one?

I wonder if they will show an updated headsculpt early on like they did with the mech test v2 Tony.

This figure will look good next to the new Thor, but still a downgrade of its predessor. The avengers Loki has only been out about a year, so you can't expect wonders from hot toys to improve upon a classic!

This figure will look good next to the new Thor, but still a downgrade of its predessor. The avengers Loki has only been out about a year, so you can't expect wonders from hot toys to improve upon a classic!

they could at least match it....

WOW! This is great! Hot toys just made my day!

By making my Avengers Loki go up in value! :lol

His costume looks the same, more or less,i'd need to go look at my loki at home to be sure. Just the same, minus the armor. i'd be tempted to get the outfit for mine, but that's it. possibly teh aether and chains.

First double dipping on thor with " sleeves/ no sleeves" versions and then This barebones release, and what looks to be a step back in quality, with an increase in price..... anyone else think they may have heard a popping sound?

What happened man. I was looking forward to this, looks like Loki ingested a ton of sodium and didn't drink enough water. Bloateeedd..

I didn't know they replaced Tom Hiddleston in Thor 2, was Robert Carlyle any good?

First it was Stark, then it's Thor...and now Loki. All the phase 2 head sculpt of phase 1 characters are messed up. I am starting to worry about the upcoming Cap and Black Widow head sculpts. So the Avengers was a home run and all the phase 2 head sculpts will be strike outs?

This is basically the same figure as the Avengers version but with a terrible headsculpt. I would have rather seen a prisoner version Loki or even from the first Thor movie with a Frost Giant alternate sculpt or something. At least the outfit and accessories would have been something new and different.

Back