1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
31302595.jpg

I think I'll buy the extra accessories off of eBay. (chains, Aether...) The HS is a huge disappointment. :(

I was looking forward to this one also but i wanted the evil grin he does so well. I am very happy with my Avengers Loki and nothing on this one impresses me enough to spend $230.

Definitely based on a different person, i.e. not Tom Hiddleston, but maybe his stunt double?

the only way they can make the price justifiable is to have 2 HS and the prisoner outfit....
this is a huge fail on HT's part...

Hmmm, this sculpt I think is good but it kinda reminds me of how he looked after Thor comes to him and sees him depressed about his mother. So definitely not the typical Loki look! I like the hair better then the first one though. However, the outfit looks exactly the same just with different accessories....I may just buy the accessories.

I'm in the same camp with most of you... the Avengers version is much better and looks more like him. There's a little something off with this sculpt.

wow, major let down. This figures got nothing on the AV version! easy pass!
HT is reaching with this one!

Man, what a punishment for missing the first one...pay more and get less (not to mention less accurate).

Hate to say it, because I do like Yulli's work, but maybe need to get Lee So Young back on it to clean the HS up before final release. HT, you need to go back to the production table, IMO.

I hope this is a very early prototype because there is a lot of room for improvement compared to the outstanding Avengers release.

Superb likeness! Really catches Loki/Hiddleston's devilish expression. Love the accessories too :D this is a must buy!! ..... Seriously though it's a pile of wank p

Back