1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite underwhelmed. Don't think the HS is terrible but it's not great either, it's just ok.

Last edited:
Mo better Loki...
loki__the_dark_world_by_scargeear-d63b5t6.jpg

oh noooo, whyyyy HT compared with avenger ver this is .... im speechless, hope this is not the final product

Good start i think. but its just a prototype, so we got many months before we see final sculpt. outfit will be amazing as always. Im sure they will work on the HS over these months. They got TomH likeness with the Avengers figure, Im sure they will do it again....

I have The Avengers Loki but have been convincing myself to get this to go with The Dark World Thor, but having seen the reveal I've totally changed my mind and don't think i want it, and unless they improve the head sculpt and maybe add a few more more accessories I'm going to stick with what I got. Disappointed.

Now that I see it on my huge computer screen and not my phone, that HS is really off.....at first I thought it was just his expression (he looks depressed to me) but the cheeks and the jaw line are off too. The eyebrows just look weird.....huh I hope this is a prototype....because this is not normal HT work.

Wow...sculpt is off....the costume is off......
I'll still buy it but...wow.

They had a perfectly good headsculpt with the Thor version which they never released????????????

I hope the headsculpt is significantly improved or started completely from scratch otherwise it'll be an easy pass for me.

Back