1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll wait to get excited for this and War Machine when a blogger starts teasing. And even then, SS will still be 2-4 weeks away. So if the 2 teasers hot toys collectors put on their facebook pages are for real, we still most likely won't see either until the middle to end of February at the earliest.

If that's the case, though, why was War Machine updated to January on Sideshow's site? Shouldn't it have been pushed back instead to March, if what you're saying is accurate?

I'll wait to get excited for this and War Machine when a blogger starts teasing. And even then, SS will still be 2-4 weeks away. So if the 2 teasers hot toys collectors put on their facebook pages are for real, we still most likely won't see either until the middle to end of February at the earliest.

When I spoke to SSC last week about another figure/order, I asked about WM Mk2 and the customer service rep told me they are still expecting to receive this next week (meaning this coming week, I called Wednesday/Thursday of last week)

If that's the case, though, why was War Machine updated to January on Sideshow's site? Shouldn't it have been pushed back instead to March, if what you're saying is accurate?

I think once or twice sideshow has gotten a figure before the bloggers posted pics. But in general, Sideshow ships their figures 2-4 weeks after blogger post their pics. Thats pretty much been the way for years. Sidshow, Hot Toys and OSR schedule release dates aren't always accurate.

The_Riddler_and_Two_Face.jpg

I think once or twice sideshow has gotten a figure before the bloggers posted pics. But in general, Sideshow ships their figures 2-4 weeks after blogger post their pics. Thats pretty much been the way for years. Sidshow, Hot Toys and OSR schedule release dates aren't always accurate.
I get that, but generally if they update a figure's shipping month to January, it means January and not February. Plus, HT has been hitting their release dates and in the case of DX14 and The Crow (maybe others, recently, not sure), beating them and shipping early. I'm thinking we will see WM MK II shipping this week or next.

When I spoke to SSC last week about another figure/order, I asked about WM Mk2 and the customer service rep told me they are still expecting to receive this next week (meaning this coming week, I called Wednesday/Thursday of last week)

I hope its true and the rep was accurate. But its been my experience and many here, that the SS reps don't always have current and accurate info.

I get that, but generally if they update a figure's shipping month to January, it means January and not February. Plus, HT has been hitting their release dates and in the case of DX14 and The Crow (maybe others, recently, not sure), beating them and shipping early. I'm thinking we will see WM MK II shipping this week or next.

Like I said, I hope its coming tomorrow. But there are only 10 days left in January. And no one here has gotten a 14 day shipping notice. That already takes you into the first week of Feb. I'm just thinking logically.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they basically shut down for 2-3 weeks for Chinese New Year? And isn't that some time in the next few weeks?

hmmm...interesting, still no teasers. OMG, do you know when?

My guess War Machine 2 will be released first. If you check the WM2 thread, some members are getting one week shipping notices. Usually Hot Toys are released on Wednesdays. It's a bit strange we didn't get any teasers by OMG,Plastic Enemies,etc... I would love if they release IP and WM2 at the same time. After all it's a repaint, but probably won't happen.

Watching Iron Man 3 and I noticed that since Rhodey has been using the suit it has some scuffs and scratches on it...I just hope that when the figure comes out it is 100% clean like War Machine Mark II. I think this figure will look so much nicer clean, than with any type of normal usage scuffing, similar to how Midas has little nicks and marks all over it

I am on the fence between this and the WM Mark II. I love the Iron Patriot theme, especially seeing I can pose this with my Cap collection and it'll compliment it well. No interest in the Don Cheadle sculpt- Norman Osborn is the Iron Patriot in my book.

Lookin forward to seeing some new shots of this guy. Wasn't really keen on his look at first but it's really grew on me, can't wait to pick one up.

Back