1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO! Rhodey better be War Machine again. I still hated how they even put Iron Patriot in Iron Man 3. I get why and how they did it, it makes sense, but like...dude, Norman is what made Iron Patriot cool.

I admit liking TH as Rhodey in IM1 and I feel for him but he should move on. Cheadle is now Rhodey, deal with it. He would just make himself a sore loser by bringing back what should've happened.

:exactly: And like already said once before Don was who they wanted for rhodey to begin with but he wasn't available during IM1, he was the second time and is now rhodey.
TH was greedy and wanted more money to do IM2, obviously TH only cared about the money and not the character.

:exactly: And like already said once before Don was who they wanted for rhodey to begin with but he wasn't available during IM1, he was the second time and is now rhodey.
TH was greedy and wanted more money to do IM2, obviously TH only cared about the money and not the character.

I also heard he was getting paid more than RDJ. Don't know if that's true I think thats absurd.

Guys, is this a Power Pose Iron Patriot (is there a PP IP?)? I thought this figure was due on March... saw this posted a few minutes ago on HT Collectors Fb page.

156549_201799736675467_983160484_n.jpg

It's not Power Pose. It's the regular Diecast IP. I was thinking War Machine Mark 2 was going to be released first. I'm glad i was wrong!:yess:

It's not Power Pose. It's the regular Diecast IP. I was thinking War Machine Mark 2 was going to be released first. I'm glad i was wrong!:yess:

Well SSC has the War Machine Mark II as coming out this month and I spoke to someone at SSC and she said they are still expecting to get it from Hot Toys this month.

Why do you assume its a PP? March isn't all that far away

Because March isn't happening next week. "Coming Soon" teasers like this is for figures that's going to be released the week after the teaser is posted. Roadblock's teaser was posted last week, the figure released this week. That's why I thought it was a PP figure that I may not be aware of.

Interested in seeing how the Diecast plays out from this figure. Surprised this wasn't delayed again as it seems their really pushing these figures out faster. Hope this means the Mark 42 is too far behind.

I may have to sell this in favor of Iron Monger.... :( Anyone think his value will rise? Hoping to get back retail that I paid, plus extra to cover fees from Paypal/eBay, etc.

Interested in seeing how the Diecast plays out from this figure. Surprised this wasn't delayed again as it seems their really pushing these figures out faster. Hope this means the Mark 42 is too far behind.

I hate to be a party ****er but as much as I'm excited for my first IM that is Mark 42, I'd rather it be out on time instead of being earlier. Some of my POs that were late and those that got in earlier than expected caught up with each other, forcing me to put them on 0% installment with my credit card (talk about the delayed ones like the 89 Batmobile and QS001 coming out here at the same time -- ouch!). My last payment for them shall be this March, and by then I would already have to pay for MoS Superman and Roadblock :lol If Mark 42 comes out late February, then I'd expect him to be here by April :)

It's good though, that we will finally be hearing/seeing reviews about HT's diecast line soon. Also, I'm curious to see how the Cheadle sculpt for IP turned out :)

I hate to be a party ****er but as much as I'm excited for my first IM that is Mark 42, I'd rather it be out on time instead of being earlier. Some of my POs that were late and those that got in earlier than expected caught up with each other, forcing me to put them on 0% installment with my credit card (talk about the delayed ones like the 89 Batmobile and QS001 coming out here at the same time -- ouch!). My last payment for them shall be this March, and by then I would already have to pay for MoS Superman and Roadblock :lol If Mark 42 comes out late February, then I'd expect him to be here by April :)

It's good though, that we will finally be hearing/seeing reviews about HT's diecast line soon. Also, I'm curious to see how the Cheadle sculpt for IP turned out :)
I hear you. While the constant barrage of figures releasing early and/or on time is a nice change of pace, it certainly hurts our wallet. I personally do like these figures coming out on time rather than being delayed 20 times. I just think of it as making up for the past releases which have never been released when suggested.

I don't have this figure on order but I'm looking forward to how they handled the whole diecast situation. No one even knows for sure which part is even Diecast. :lol

I'm beginning to think I don't need 2 Iron Patriot representatives in my collection, but can't decide if I want to keep this 1/6 or Sideshow's 1/4. :gah:

Just recvd my HT Iron Patriot bust and am absolutely in love with it! Has such great shelf presence and the paint job is just amazing. Fingers crossed the diecast version will be just as good if not better!

I've been seeing a few Facebook postings saying IP is going to release in Hong Kong next week. I'd like to see that as I'm really curious as to how he die cast turned out.

Back