1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just PO'd this after seeing WM2 & this cant get here fast enough! Here's to hoping HT decides to giving us an in-flight head sculpt.... Hope they're listening!

That can be done with WM, so I can't imagine that IP will be any different:dunno

great, so we just need the in flight HS/neck. i wonder how many peeps r going to b selling their WM2 once this is out... if u put this next to WM2 side by side, my eyes will tend to wander IP's direction.. so much presence!

I don't think anyone would sell their WM MKII's. Some countries already dnt like the Americanism that Captain America is and IP is just as patriotic, pun intended. WM offers a nice neutral color scheme.
Plus, both are great figs. I don't see why one wouldn't just keep WM MKII buy the IP, and possibly regret later that he didn't keep the first.
I already thought about it and said I didn't need WM, just the Patriot since I still got the first WM.

great, so we just need the in flight HS/neck. i wonder how many peeps r going to b selling their WM2 once this is out... if u put this next to WM2 side by side, my eyes will tend to wander IP's direction.. so much presence!
I bet the red and blue will really pop, in-hand, but overall I just find IP too flashy. I love two-tone greys/silver and blacks, so WM MK II is perfect to me. Definitely I can see the appeal of IP, though. Just not for me.

I wasn't really keen on his colour scheme to begin with. Wasn't planning on picking him up at all but I did enjoy his roll in the movie. The governments "red, white and blue attack dog." Also that the suit was used by the villains too. Still can't get my head round why they never used the shoulder cannon in the movie either.

I really like "flashy" on my shelf... & i think im gonna have to dig FA Cap outta his storage box & pair the two. I rather enjoyed him on IM3 & was glad we saw more of him. On the Next IM, I wonder how Marvel is going to tie in the story with Norman Osborne since he's already been killed by Tobey spidey.

I really like "flashy" on my shelf... & i think im gonna have to dig FA Cap outta his storage box & pair the two. I rather enjoyed him on IM3 & was glad we saw more of him. On the Next IM, I wonder how Marvel is going to tie in the story with Norman Osborne since he's already been killed by Tobey spidey.

There won't be any mention of Norman, or Spider-Man, because they rebooted that franchise, and because Sony owns the screen rights to Spider-Man. Neither of them will tie into the Avengers stuff unless Sony and Disney sit down and work out a deal.

I don't see how Sony messed it up??? Marvel sold the filming rights to Spiderman and his supporting cast and it is Sony's right to make those movies anyway they want, but only limited to Spiderman character's. Raimi's Spider-Man came out in 2002, who knew that Osborn would become the Iron Patriot in 2009's Dark Avengers series.

It isn't Marvel fault either because when they were selling the movie rights to their character, at that time they were unable to produce the films themselves which wasn't until 2008's Iron Man.

Both Sony and Marvel have to work within the legal boundaries of eachother's filming rights. The inclusion of IP in IM3 fitting into the story they were trying to fit. And Sony is only interested in the Green Goblin aspect of Osborn, I highly doubt they will have him running H.A.M.M.E.R. By the time we get to Amazing Spiderman 5.

Back