1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll probably get the teasers tomorrow (TUE) and full reveal on WED. Just got a message from my very reliable local retailer that it will arrive on THU. I haven't decided if I want this but we'll see...

We'll probably get the teasers tomorrow (TUE) and full reveal on WED. Just got a message from my very reliable local retailer that it will arrive on THU. I haven't decided if I want this but we'll see...

Great News! :yess: Thanks!:duff

Iron Patriot is coming or War Machine v2 is coming......we have teaser for WM v2

o Wow, I thought it was only WM Mk2 that was arriving in January, now Iron Patriot is too??!! :yess:

Sadly I might have to sell him if I can get what I paid for back.

12332_203025276552913_1120244664_n.jpg

156549_201799736675467_983160484_n.jpg

Probably one of them will be released wednesday and the other only next week.

Did they fix that gun on his left arm? It's supposed to pop up more right?

Can't wait to see if he can do the one-knee down pose.

iron_man_3_tv_spot_iron_patriot.jpg

ironman3manymen.jpg

Wait... War Machine is coming in January? That's no bueno for me.

And these are dates that it shows up in Asia? I get so confused when discussing release dates.

When are these expected to hit Sideshow?

If he came with additional armored head sculpts like Savin, then we could have another IM3 villain next to Mandarin for the time being :) President head sculpt in the armor would be cool too.

Wait... War Machine is coming in January? That's no bueno for me.

And these are dates that it shows up in Asia? I get so confused when discussing release dates.

When are these expected to hit Sideshow?

Sideshow is usually a month to a month and a half after the HT release.

Last edited:
Push him back I say lol
As far as I know we have 2 HT IM coming out next month and I'm gonna take a huge hit

Back