1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10154127_235272370005026_2770299012268674214_n.jpg

Are the people who ordered from Sideshow Collectibles getting their figures? I ordered from BBTS and I am hoping to get him by the end of the month.

Thanks for the heads up, mate! I heard some other members who had pre-ordered from SSC got their notices already so I was surprised I hadn't yet as it is almost a week later, but I'm not in a big rush. Still have my hands full with work but you'd think those who pre-ordered around the announcement would get notices first.

Thanks for the heads up, mate! I heard some other members who had pre-ordered from SSC got their notices already so I was surprised I hadn't yet as it is almost a week later, but I'm not in a big rush. Still have my hands full with work but you'd think those who pre-ordered around the announcement would get notices first.

yeah I agree. Makes the most sense too! But as long as I get my figure when I should I'm happy :dance

April 29-

Your pre-order of the Iron Patriot Sixth Scale Figure - MMS Diecast Series (Hot Toys) (902014) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Tuesday, May 13, 2014.

April 29-

Your pre-order of the Iron Patriot Sixth Scale Figure - MMS Diecast Series (Hot Toys) (902014) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Tuesday, May 13, 2014.

9 days ain't bad

April 29-

:yess: that is perfect, my last flex is on the 15th.

Back