1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks its from the Bluray

Yeah I have the BDVII but I havent opened it although based on pictures I imagine having a Diecast version would be the crown of my collection, that or a Diecast Destroyer 1/6
Am the same , haven,t opened my battle damage mark VII :rotfl. Cause I had my normal mark VII on display already .
Also those who are getting the Iron Patriot there is a plastic wrap around the abs section . Comes in two section secret base staff mention would be a good idea to not remove the top section , gaving protection to paint work around the inner abs from paint rub.:). Anyway I not really taken any good pics of this yet . Here one
Pic I took on the day I opened it :rotfl image.jpg

Am the same , haven,t opened my battle damage mark VII :rotfl. Cause I had my normal mark VII on display already .
Also those who are getting the Iron Patriot there is a plastic wrap around the abs section . Comes in two section secret base staff mention would be a good idea to not remove the top section , gaving protection to paint work around the inner abs from paint rub.:). Anyway I not really taken any good pics of this yet . Here one
Pic I took on the day I opened it :rotflView attachment 106603

Good call:lecture

Pic I took on the day I opened it :rotflView attachment 106603

What is your verdict on this??

On the plastic wrap on the waist? I took their caution and not removed it :lol. On the fig . I just really like it really solid , it's just jaw dropping to look at :lol

I left mine on as well. You don't even notice it's there when on display since it's on his back.

Tremendous figure. Your eye is immediately drawn to it on the shelf. I don't normally display my Iron Man figures with the masks up but the Cheadle sculpt is great. Such an improvement over the Mark II.

One other watch out is when rotating or just moving the arms at the shoulder. The shoulder pads like to rub on the adjacent chest armor which can scratch easily enough.

Haha :lol and good to here! Its been awhile since I received a figure so I'm hoping he is worth the wait
It's a impressive fig .oh I don't know if its just on my fig but the shoulder cannon . Mines not have many articulation . Just two movement, but looking at it
It seem,s more movement like to rotate the cannon is possible . But mines doesn't budge. Hmmmm ? I am not too sure perhaps others who has War machine
Mark II knows more . The cannon only tilt up down ? I tried rotate hard as I dare it's not doing as its told :lol

It's a impressive fig .oh I don't know if its just on my fig but the shoulder cannon . Mines not have many articulation . Just two movement, but looking at it
It seem,s more movement like to rotate the cannon is possible . But mines doesn't budge. Hmmmm ? I am not too sure perhaps others who has War machine
Mark II knows more . The cannon only tilt up down ? I tried rotate hard as I dare it's not doing as its told :lol

instructions say anything?

I left mine on as well. You don't even notice it's there when on display since it's on his back.

Tremendous figure. Your eye is immediately drawn to it on the shelf. I don't normally display my Iron Man figures with the masks up but the Cheadle sculpt is great. Such an improvement over the Mark II.

One other watch out is when rotating or just moving the arms at the shoulder. The shoulder pads like to rub on the adjacent chest armor which can scratch easily enough.
Yer the shoulder area needs care when doing any pose , I take small adjustment to the shoulder cover before making any moves ..
Oh the instructions sheet only mentioned the two movement. It's why I was a little careful not to force it to rotate . But looking at it it seems have bit move directional movement possible . Guess not :lol

Here some pic of IP in natural light. And no HD camera :lol
image.jpg

Like a colorful sports chrono watch , make you want to wear it on your wrist :lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 753
Hot toys, hot toys, hot toys this is how you do an iron man figure. This thing is amazing the weight, the paint, the detail, the articulation bravo. I'm actually happy to display this guy feels much more quality than the plastic crap you churn out time after time, bring on mk42.

Here are some pics hopefully they aren't too small, not a fan of using Tapatalk to upload.

u9emene7.jpg

ydyvuguj.jpg

ysu7uty6.jpg

6urase4y.jpg

eqy3uneh.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Back