1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went back to check my emails and just found my my 14 day notice too. I can't belie I missed it. I guess mine will ship on the 14th or 15th also.

Iron Whiplash?

th.jpg

You're all gonna love him, the sheer heft! The posability, the paintwork, the details... A true top notch figure & worth every penny...the awesome headsculpt of Rhodey is exceptional also.
Here's another poor quality iphone pic :lolimage.jpg

You're all gonna love him, the sheer heft! The posability, the paintwork, the details... A true top notch figure & worth every penny...the awesome headsculpt of Rhodey is exceptional also.
Here's another poor quality iphone pic :lolView attachment 108585

ahhh its not THAT bad, the focus gets worse towards the side, but if Happy could get a shot of a license plate on a vehicle as it was moving away from him and still be able to identify the plate then its good enough to take a photo of a 1/6 scale figure based on a character from that very movie

ahhh its not THAT bad, the focus gets worse towards the side, but if Happy could get a shot of a license plate on a vehicle as it was moving away from him and still be able to identify the plate then its good enough to take a photo of a 1/6 scale figure based on a character from that very movie
Haha...too true, it's not too bad considering it's taken with the original iphone 4 that I've had for nearly 4 years.....:rotfl

Back