1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HC said it might be Mk3 IM, but other than that, they have no plans to make any other DCs, so he says.
Interesting. If the Mark III is actually re-released as a diecast figure I'd probably pick it up to have a more traditional Iron Man suit for my collection (the Mark XLII is the only one I have currently on order). Hopefully there's some truth to that rumor.

Yeah IW= iron whiplash. OK i finally got my notice for the 13th as well :yess:
If there is one thing about this figure i dont like its the stand, its kinda boring.

I'd like a diecast VII but the normal version is good enough and I have both versions of Vi and VII so I'd like a MKIII most of all because the original wasn't that great

I'd like a diecast VII but the normal version is good enough and I have both versions of Vi and VII so I'd like a MKIII most of all because the original wasn't that great
I've never liked the Mark VII as much for some reason. I like Mark III, Mark IV, and Mark VI the best for the classic looking armor. Something about the Mark VII I didn't care for, can't really put my finger on it exactly.

I actually wouldn't buy an updated armor. No reason in particular, just no appeal to me
I can see if you've already got it. For newer fans though who didn't get them right away it's kind of nice when they do re-releases though so they don't have to pay out the ass for them. When I started to collect a lot of the classic armors had been made already and weren't available. So I'd get a Mark III if a new one came along just for that reason. I refuse to go back and pay the obscene prices people want for most of the older armors though.

I can see if you've already got it. For newer fans though who didn't get them right away it's kind of nice when they do re-releases though so they don't have to pay out the ass for them. When I started to collect a lot of the classic armors had been made already and weren't available. So I'd get a Mark III if a new one came along just for that reason. I refuse to go back and pay the obscene prices people want for most of the older armors though.

I actually only have the MK VII and I thought I would jump all over the chance to get one of the older armors but I really have no urge to get them. I totally agree though! This is a great opportunity for newer collectors to pick up older armors. Very cool that Hot Toys is doing this

Hard to say if I would buy one that I already had, since I haven't played with a DC one yet. From the reviews, the articulation sounds much better and I'm guessing in hand it's just all around better.

Hard to say if I would buy one that I already had, since I haven't played with a DC one yet. From the reviews, the articulation sounds much better and I'm guessing in hand it's just all around better.

yeah i think the general POV is that they are better, with some exceptions

I actually only have the MK VII and I thought I would jump all over the chance to get one of the older armors but I really have no urge to get them. I totally agree though! This is a great opportunity for newer collectors to pick up older armors. Very cool that Hot Toys is doing this
Yeah like I said the reason I don't have the urge to buy the old armors is I just don't want to cough up the cash most of them command. Plus while I like Iron Man I'm not such a diehard fan that I need every version of his suit. Mark XLII is enough for me, and I may get the Mark XXXIII just because I like how it looks. I'd probably get a diecast Mark III though too for a more classic armor if it's made.

Yeah like I said the reason I don't have the urge to buy the old armors is I just don't want to cough up the cash most of them command. Plus while I like Iron Man I'm not such a diehard fan that I need every version of his suit. Mark XLII is enough for me, and I may get the Mark XXXIII just because I like how it looks. I'd probably get a diecast Mark III though too for a more classic armor if it's made.

Yeah Silver Centurion is pretty nice looking, it's a must have for me, but I get what your saying, I usually buy all the armors but if you look at War Machine, while the MK1 is great I never got it and now with the MK2 out I don't feel the need to go back and get it, I'll just buy the newest one and move on

Back