1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait till I get both Die-casts so I can display them together!
im3set.jpg

I have also received my Processing email notification. So looks like Iron Patriot will soon be here. :clap

Great to hear! I usually get my emails some hours after others here do so hopefully I will get mine later today :hi5:

Woo HTs die-cast Ironman 3 line looks and feels top notch. Had Iron Patriot few days now unbelievably good . Articulation way way better than
The normal mms plastic IM. HTs needs to redo them in Die-cast :rotfl the weight and feel of these it's a proper Ironman collection now :lol

Woo HTs die-cast Ironman 3 line looks and feels top notch. Had Iron Patriot few days now unbelievably good . Articulation way way better than
The normal mms plastic IM. HTs needs to redo them in Die-cast :rotfl the weight and feel of these it's a proper Ironman collection now :lol

:exactly: Really wanting an Iron Man MKVII Diecast
Just thinking of that metal feel :blissy
00800.m2ts_snapshot_01.42.11_[2014.04.29_20.52.49].jpg

:exactly: Really wanting an Iron Man MKVII Diecast
Just thinking of that metal feel :blissy
View attachment 106599
:hi5: I agree ! With the die-cast I can imagine a proper battle damage would look out of this world. None of the plastic effect on the damaged armour.
With real metallic showing . Although the this figure has painted damage scraps :lol but am sure real battle damage piece would look good on die-cast.

Oh great pic!!!
Thanks its from the Bluray

:hi5: I agree ! With the die-cast I can imagine a proper battle damage would look out of this world. None of the plastic effect on the damaged armour.
With real metallic showing . Although the this figure has painted damage scraps :lol but am sure real battle damage piece would look good on die-cast.
Yeah I have the BDVII but I havent opened it although based on pictures I imagine having a Diecast version would be the crown of my collection, that or a Diecast Destroyer 1/6

Back