1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will throw this out there...if someone is interested in selling their first one close to cost and not the exaggerated second-market value price, I would be interested. PM me.....I can't decide to get this one or not....my man-crush is on Stallone with the goatee....ha!

Ah! Got the first one from a boardie for $180 dlvd, and I'm stickin to it like fly on **** :)

As cliche as it sounds i think the lighting is throwing it off. Up close it looks great but far away, the shadows build up just below the inside of the eyebrows and makes the eye area look very dark.

Looking forward to the toyhunter display pics and the On.cc ones

I find the people complaining about the figure saying 'his face looks messed up' but have those people actually SEEN Stallone's face? :rotfl

I don't own the first Barney Ross, but I am seriously considering it I'm surprised Hot Toys don't release other members but what with everything else they have going on it's unlikely I guess.

HI RES post #130

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

Also plastic/rubber boots for a military type figure... AGAIN??????

HT are pitiful these days.

I find real shoelaces at this scale a pain in the arse so its not something I'd complain about if I were buying this figure.

Looking at the Hi Res pics it's definitely the eyes that are throwing it off for me, isolating just the nose and mouth is pretty bang on Stallone

This figure is going to be added to my collection, no doubt about it. I think it looks pretty good overall and I'm happy to see another Sly figure from HT. Now, we just need an updated Rocky & Rambo at 1/6. :wink1:

Back