1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad I bought the first one , although I like the kit it comes with , unless that sculpt gets tweaked , this Barney is a miss for me

I would have picked him up for $175, but if this is going to be the going rate I've got to pick and choose. Cool looking figure though.

The new one looks more tanned and less sunken-faced and the head looks wider imo

This is Sly now. so it looks pretty accurate to me

555187_10151291825612344_56071925_n.jpg

stallonearnie_2309058b.jpg

tumblr_m6lglbcnpV1ryc1uqo1_500.png

Eyes look to wide open though

Since they are always making figures with eyes too small *coughstarkcough*, maybe they actually LISTENED to that criticism, but took it too far in the other direction.. :rotfl

I'm surprised by the $205. Would've expected the somewhere around $230-$250 just b/c of HT liking to hike their prices way up. How much did the first one go for?

They did that with the SS Joker @ $190 and Storm shadow too @ $205

WOW! That is crazy. I never noticed that before.

I'm surprised by the $205. Would've expected the somewhere around $230-$250 just b/c of HT liking to hike their prices way up. How much did the first one go for?

The first one was priced at $169.99

I hope that it's just the lighting/photoshop job that's making him look like a transvestite and he aint going to look like that in person

528401_465953380144317_1222498959_n.jpg

Looks like it could just be the photo's :dunno

I can't see how you can look at these shots and find the 2nd one better ?

To each their own I guess...

I can't see how you can look at these shots and find the 2nd one better ?

To each their own I guess...

More tanned, more wrinkles and blemishes, lips look better and he kinda looks more angry.

I am so glad I didn't pick up the first one, was considering it just before this was announced for something like £200 so i'll be saving some money :lol

Back