1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You in for Matrix? I cannot freaking wait for that one. That and a new Rambo & Rocky are much needed :lecture

Looking forward to getting my new toothpick too :yess:

Matrix?Who and when?
I remember HT released one of those machines,but that was about it.

For years now HT have said they are planning a new Rocky and Rambo,but the question is when.

Matrix?Who and when?
I remember HT released one of those machines,but that was about it.

For years now HT have said they are planning a new Rocky and Rambo,but the question is when.

John Matrix :wink1:

AekFIp1.jpg

Thanks for clearing that up Pete :lol Should have just said Commando cause I always forget about the Matrix movie :slap John Matrix Commando is gonna be the sh** :yess: And then we need Rocky and Rambo done by 2016.

@Monkeybat you can pickup some tats from Hunterdnrc check post #855 on page 86 for his work.

:lol:lol:lol
Funny thing is it never crossed my mind that you meant Commando,that's why i said the machine HT released years agoo from the move matrix :lol
I usually am all in for figures based on 80's flicks,that's what 90% of collection is.I had T1 once,but i was running out of room with all those figures that i had to limit my picks.
Kinda regret selling my T1,i would buy that back before i even consider John Matrix.

Yeah buddy, sorry about that :lol I have plenty of Terminators right now.

I will be adding a few Commandos to the Arnold collection :monkey3 I will need a bigger table for that group shot :panic:

16413206585_c3c33d84ff_c.jpg

I really want some more Sly figures, so I hope Rambo and Rocky get some love :pray:

So it's not only expendables you go nuts for i see :lol
I like the Tech noir version better which i had,but im thinking about getting the newest version now.No idea why i sold it as T1 is one of my favourite 80s flicks.I guess it was because HT never made a 84 Kyle Reese.

Did you ever see Cheungkinmen's custom Rocky 1 figure?I have it along with his Freddie Mercury figure.

I have an addiction :lol

I did see his Street Clothes Rocky and his training version too. Both look cool man, so congrats on that pickup.

P.S. Tech Nor Terminator needs a Reese :lecture

hi i need opninion?
which one is value for money and better likeness Barney v1 or barney v2?

Back