1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Others have no qualm spending Thousands on another popcorn movie from last year :lol

Well, it's all about what it means to them. If it's just a popcorn flick for me, I know buying figures from it isn't the best idea because I'll lose interest before long. The Predator movies are generally considered popcorn flicks, but to me they are much more so I buy the expensive figures. But the collectibles from movies that I'm not absolutely in love with, I'll just admire the great photos people post here.

Well, it's all about what it means to them. If it's just a popcorn flick for me, I know buying figures from it isn't the best idea because I'll lose interest before long. The Predator movies are generally considered popcorn flicks, but to me they are much more so I buy the expensive figures. But the collectibles from movies that I'm not absolutely in love with, I'll just admire the great photos people post here.

:goodpost:

With prices being what they are being selective is the best option.

Expendables, X-Men, Arkham City and BTTF are pretty much the only upcoming ones that'll get my money.

No Statham no sale. That regular vest looks awful, 70's barbie awful.

:lol yeah i'll never be using that. would've much preferred the coat

Last edited:
Its going to be interesting to see if that comes through on the final product.

Looks to have carried over on the THOR one.

ThorHD58_zps8d18a848.jpg

^ For a second I thought it actually had 'OMG' emblazoned on his armor at the bottom right there. It being Thor it might have been appropriate. :lol

I'm sure Hot Toys will tweak the head sculpt a bit...happy they didn't cancel after all I really needed a sly figure in my collection...:yess:

This was a pleasant surprise to wake up to. It's nice to see them starting to play catch up.:lol As for the head, I see a lot of potential, but it definitely needs some tweaking. Right now, it seems almost like a caricature. Like they got all of the elements right, but some things are too exaggerated. Nevertheless, it's pretty neat. Congrats to you guys who've been waiting!

Back