1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I wanna do some magic!

DEEBB509-7291-4D97-BD95-518B562ACEDE.jpeg

Have decided to fully pay off the figure so just gotta wait for sideshow to get a batch in to ship to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of a company that makes 1/6 scale shipping containers?
I want to find a gray one like Damage Inc used in Spider-Man Homecoming?
Want to recreate the vault scene.

Does anyone know of a company that makes 1/6 scale shipping containers?
I want to find a gray one like Damage Inc used in Spider-Man Homecoming?
Want to recreate the vault scene.
I bet you can build one from aluminum or tin. Shipping containers don't have too much detail

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Mine still unopened in a BBTS box.

Mine is still sitting at Timewalker. :lol
With my car trouble recently, it'll have to stay there for a while until I can get down there to pick it up.

I did just get my Home Suit a couple of days ago, love posing the thing!

Got mine from BBTS. So glad I cancelled my Sideshow order. Got him in a museum pose with civil war cap and the mark 46. Amazing display piece.

Has anyone heard anything from sellers based in China? Ordered mine on ebay but they havent had any updates from Hot Toys apparently .

I'm worried BBTS won't get their stock of the deluxe, it's happened to me before with some preorders from them. Almost regret not just getting the standard when they had it.

I think I would be concerned if other people had them but not BBTS. It seems Hot Toys is taking their time releasing the Deluxe version for some reason.

I think I would be concerned if other people had them but not BBTS. It seems Hot Toys is taking their time releasing the Deluxe version for some reason.
Oh ok well that's a relief, then I won't worry about it. :) And if it came across the wrong way I wasn't bashing BBTS, they're excellent and always fulfilled my HT preorders, the preorders I didn't get were probably the supplier's fault and not theirs.

Back