1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a little Amazing Fantasy 15 tribute. Having a lot of fun with this guy.
IMG_20180321_112837_707.jpg

:hi5:

Still waiting :impatient: and waiting :impatient: and waiting :impatient: :gah:

That Amazing Fantasy pose is great!!! :clap

Thanks guys!

Feel for you dudes who are still waiting. I po'd day one when it went up so I'd be pretty bummed if I was in the second wave. Hopefully they at least went in order received? Though I know in the past they've jumped around a bit.

In any case, he's well worth the wait!

So this is the first figure I ordered from BBTS since no longer pre ordering from Sideshow. Is their $4 flat rate shipping really this slow? Mine shipped on the 15th and will be delivered on the 23rd.

There is a rights issue with Spider-Man. Unless they pay Sony money they can’t use that design, so use a different but very similar one. Also, iron man is in the 43, caps in the AoU and Thor’s in the last films suit. I doubt it’s a new suit.

I concur. It's like the Hong Kong Disneyland Iron Man. That Mark definitely did not appear in any MCU films. It's just a concept.

So this is the first figure I ordered from BBTS since no longer pre ordering from Sideshow. Is their $4 flat rate shipping really this slow? Mine shipped on the 15th and will be delivered on the 23rd.

Yeah the one drawback of their cheap shipping is having to wait so long for it to arrive. Especially when they use that annoying FedEx Smartpost that adds extra time.

Yeah they are in WC, so they take their time..I always pay a little extra for FedEx ..I don’t mind, I can track it and I can also have them hold it for me so I can even pick it up at a FedEx if I have too.

It does take awhile but they do double box. That and the savings is worth the wait in my opinion.

Back