1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2444.JPG

I always wondered why they gave Pete a bunkbed....Marvel doesn't do things unintentionally.

Bunk beds are usually cheaper than a full bed for kids and you can get a better deal.

I hope with the IW IS version, if they do the Holland hs again, hopefully they will expose his neck like it’s supposed to be

So pleased with the different poses you can get with this figure. I’m gonna rearrange my figures to match the Infinity War team ups, but for now I have Spidey with the main Avengers team. I’ve had no problem with the suit. It creased up a bit but then straighten out pretty quickly with a bit of help.
A071FC55-EEBE-45FB-80B0-B4BFC18EF7E6.jpg

I have one of these non deluxe sealed in shipper for sell if anyone is interested and still looking for one, I'm listing it in the Commerce section now.

So pleased with the different poses you can get with this figure. I’m gonna rearrange my figures to match the Infinity War team ups, but for now I have Spidey with the main Avengers team. I’ve had no problem with the suit. It creased up a bit but then straighten out pretty quickly with a bit of help.
View attachment 401826

Nice set up. Dig the cap pose. Spidey looks great too

Bunk beds are usually cheaper than a full bed for kids and you can get a better deal.

I hope with the IW IS version, if they do the Holland hs again, hopefully they will expose his neck like it’s supposed to be

I dunno...you can't do an exposed neck without making the masked portrait attached at the neck also...although if it's an "iron" suit I suppose the seam might be able to blend in...

Patiently waiting on BBTS myself.

On that note, I've never used BBTS's pile of loot option, will my entire pile of loot cost $4 to ship regardless of how many items are in it? Or is it $4 per item? I'm thinking of throwing Spidey, Anakin, the Mk5, and a few Mezco figures in there and have them all come at once (assuming best case scenario whatever gets in there first doesn't go beyond the 3 month timeline before the last figure comes in).

Back