1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've found giving a little pinch of the material behind the knee while bending the leg helps to avoided it from getting caught in the joints.

I was hoping someone would be able to chime in and confirm something like this. The first time we saw this damage a while ago, I kept thinking to myself that maybe you can pull out the suit or something. Thanks for letting us know it's possible.

It does take awhile but they do double box. That and the savings is worth the wait in my opinion.

Totally agree. We wait months if not a year or more on some of these figures that are expensive. I'll save money and don't mind a few more days of waiting for that $4 shipping.

I like it better as well. It’s a nice blend of AMS2 and the homecoming suit.

2dc2c403a4385a09b9a243996eb38c0a.jpg

Totally agree. If it's legit and the symbol is larger and cooler then I would consider the upgrade. Still looking like a classic Spiderman.

But plenty of time until we get to Avengers 4.

Gotta see what they do for Iron Spiderman first. Not that I'll be getting him.

2dc2c403a4385a09b9a243996eb38c0a.jpg

Totally agree. If it's legit and the symbol is larger and cooler then I would consider the upgrade. Still looking like a classic Spiderman.

But plenty of time until we get to Avengers 4.

Gotta see what they do for Iron Spiderman first. Not that I'll be getting him.

only Problem I see if this is the sequel suit is they took the white out of his eyes :slap

Went back to the common movie grey eyes

I totally just see that as some Disney design guy for the park doing his Homecoming suit. I wouldn't take that for a second as any direction for the suit.

I really wish they would hurry up with this deluxe release! My mark VI has been waiting to be shipped from time walker in anticipation of his release to save on shipping, but at this point I may as well hold it to ship with Gladiator Hulk and Thor and get my mark VI now!

I really wish they would hurry up with this deluxe release! My mark VI has been waiting to be shipped from time walker in anticipation of his release to save on shipping, but at this point I may as well hold it to ship with Gladiator Hulk and Thor and get my mark VI now!

I know how you feel, I just bought a normal release while I wait for the deluxe to ship and will keep the deluxe unopened. Waiting is rough but so worth it most of the time, I just couldn't wait.

Finally got around to snapping a few pics. Nothing fancy. Pose is pretty generic compared to what I was able to do with the ASM2 Spidey, but meh.

E0F38ACD-B374-4690-AF54-953C843B3CF2.jpeg

2ED614A5-5492-45F8-A97F-A2F5AE998B40.jpeg

F55E1D43-ECDC-4239-B57C-95DA647DB16B.jpeg

Oddly, the eyes and the feet are probably my favorite things about the figure. :lol

Oh, and the webbing feature. That’s pretty damn neat.

I haven't followed this figure at all, but am now considering getting it. I've seen some pics here and some for sale on ebay. I know both the regular and deluxe are waitlisted on SS, but has SS received and shipped either ? If not, is there an expected release month?

Last edited:
Back