1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok well that's a relief, then I won't worry about it. :) And if it came across the wrong way I wasn't bashing BBTS, they're excellent and always fulfilled my HT preorders, the preorders I didn't get were probably the supplier's fault and not theirs.

haha No, didn't think you were bashing them at all they are great. I get all my figures from there or timewalker and neither one has the Deluxe yet. They were expected before the end of march but no luck yet.

haha No, didn't think you were bashing them at all they are great. I get all my figures from there or timewalker and neither one has the Deluxe yet. They were expected before the end of march but no luck yet.
Yea I love BBTS (I sometimes promote their preorders here as thanks lol)! And thanks for the info, Timewalker was the place I almost ordered from when BBTS was sold out, so now I know we're all waiting for HT to hurry up! :lol

On the positive side I've been gathering parts for a Peter Parker while waiting, I'll update everyone how it goes once I get the head sculpt lol

I guess they are fixing the suit issues

That’s my hope..but man will that piss off a lot of collectors that sprung for the normal version that have him already. Can you imagine they fix the seam on the head for the deluxe..prepare for the fallout :horror

We’re talking BVS WW all over again :lecture

That’s my hope..but man will that piss off a lot of collectors that sprung for the normal version that have him already. Can you imagine they fix the seam on the head for the deluxe..prepare for the fallout :horror

We’re talking BVS WW all over again :lecture

That would be pretty awesome if that was the case cause I pre-ordered back in Jan. and not a single update has been provided. If HT is taking the time to QC and fix the headsculpt stitch, then hats off to them since I am always bashing them for their terrible QC.

Also, I only collect Marvel HT's...what was the hoo ha about BvS WW?

That would be pretty awesome if that was the case cause I pre-ordered back in Jan. and not a single update has been provided. If HT is taking the time to QC and fix the headsculpt stitch, then hats off to them since I am always bashing them for their terrible QC.

Also, I only collect Marvel HT's...what was the hoo ha about BvS WW?

The short of it ..I touched on it early on the forum with WW because I experienced it first hand. The original first run in Asia ( which was about a week after the release ) for WW was the first run had shiny skin on her and limited QC with her articulated shoulders . Quickly sold out right after I posted this. and HT yanked the figure coincidence..maybe. What everyone received from SSC was a revamped mod with no shiny skin but better QC for her shoulders as well as articulation .

The reason I mention this is because my first run Asian release had a defective knee joint..it just wouldn’t hold when I flexed her knee, so I contacted them and the replacement was better but there was no more shiny skin and the articulation was much better. after that, I followed if anyone ever posted getting their WW through SSC or the states if they got one with shiny skin..it was little to none, even Youtubers. So my guess is the shiny skin version was very limited. I do regret giving up that version given it was so rare now, but I had to send it back in order to get my replacement. However I took many pics of her before I replaced it, along with the differences between the two versions. So if you want I can PM to you.

I wouldn't count on it. lol.

Yeah and honestly if they were how exactly would they do that? The head seam might be something that can be adjusted, but I don't see how if they were going to they wouldn't have done that in the first place. Unfortunately, with the suit material I think it kinda is what is. This isnt really a Deadpool solution where you can slap a band aid on it by changing the wrist pegs.

Yeah and honestly if they were how exactly would they do that? The head seam might be something that can be adjusted, but I don't see how if they were going to they wouldn't have done that in the first place. Unfortunately, with the suit material I think it kinda is what is. This isnt really a Deadpool solution where you can slap a band aid on it by changing the wrist pegs.

All we can do is speculate until we get the figure...whenever that will be.

The short of it ..I touched on it early on the forum with WW because I experienced it first hand. The original first run in Asia ( which was about a week after the release ) for WW was the first run had shiny skin on her and limited QC with her articulated shoulders . Quickly sold out right after I posted this. and HT yanked the figure coincidence..maybe. What everyone received from SSC was a revamped mod with no shiny skin but better QC for her shoulders as well as articulation .

The reason I mention this is because my first run Asian release had a defective knee joint..it just wouldn’t hold when I flexed her knee, so I contacted them and the replacement was better but there was no more shiny skin and the articulation was much better. after that, I followed if anyone ever posted getting their WW through SSC or the states if they got one with shiny skin..it was little to none, even Youtubers. So my guess is the shiny skin version was very limited. I do regret giving up that version given it was so rare now, but I had to send it back in order to get my replacement. However I took many pics of her before I replaced it, along with the differences between the two versions. So if you want I can PM to you.

Yeah sure, I'd be interested to see the difference between the two.

I may have missed it, but the Deluxe was released in Asia right? Or have no deluxes been released yet?

Yes both where released in Asia as scheduled at the same time, but the deluxe was released in short supply in Asia. Now most Asian retailers are waiting for another batch

More pics
bf64e967498e298008b1fd520f0a9950.jpg
0a5231e19f15bfbfbc49d99a1fa26ed4.jpg
c447270a7af337b034226c59b55ac09b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back