1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have this stand in a couple weeks to go with my kitbash when everything comes in. Thanks to stoneys stands
160451957537aedcf0aa717562ce4220.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Do you have it on a payment plan or are you paying it in full on shipment? I think only the people who aren't on plans are getting the emails since theirs will be shipping immediately and they can prepare for it.
Full pay since June I asked sideshow today and was told by the end of the month. I’ll try again Monday I got the blanket answer with the chat. :(

Full pay since June I asked sideshow today and was told by the end of the month. I’ll try again Monday I got the blanket answer with the chat. :(

That is strange. I placed my order early this year and got the 2 week email notice. :confused:

I pre-ordered from Sideshow the day it went up (no payment plan) and have yet to see any email with a date. I only saw the early arrival email. Weird... Hoping February 14 is true for me too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It's probably because everybody has wiped the ASM2 from their brains. [emoji38][emoji38]

I have the asm2, and thats why i don't have this on order. I keep coming to this thread to see if I should change my mind, but I can't get past that black lining on the costume. Otherwise I would get it.

I'm glad they are still leaning into the "Peter in way over his head" thing. What Peter wants and what ends ups happening to him is always two different things.

I'm glad they are still leaning into the "Peter in way over his head" thing. What Peter wants and what ends ups happening to him is always two different things.

Nice call! I really like that aspect too. In a way, it puts you in his shoes.

Back