1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an absolutely knockout piece. One of HT best straight out of the box. The parker sculpt is also one of the strongest I have seen in hand from HT and the proto to production 'drop off' is minimal.

Spectacular.

Amazing.

Man, this figure does look amazing.. But I still prefer the ASM2 costume. I got lucky and picked him up at popcultcha's glitch sale a couple years ago for like $165 or something crazy. Only need 1 Spidey in my collection. My friend has this coming from BBTS, so I'll at least get to see it in person. If this hangs around and I can find it for a great price, I may eventually cave and pick it up..

Our review of the Hot Toys Deluxe Tech Suit Spiderman in 4K (Please remember as usual 4K can take a little while to render)
Full Photoshoot at the end and detailed breakdown including an attempt at the Amazing Fantasy Spiderman Cover pose :)

9ae7aa5451f822778c8d54a0f6722b0d.jpg

I love both, the Spidey and Tom headsculpts; however, I began into this HT hobby because I was amazed with the figures’ likeness to the actors, so I always display them with their alter-ego heads [emoji16].

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

9ae7aa5451f822778c8d54a0f6722b0d.jpg

I love both, the Spidey and Tom headsculpts; however, I began into this HT hobby because I was amazed with the figures’ likeness to the actors, so I always display them with their alter-ego heads [emoji16].

Great photo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really, really like this figure. A bunch.

But I know how much Deadpool bored me with the limits I had with his articulation due to the suit. I know this would happen here too. I think, If I get a homecoming suit, it'll be the home-made one.

After looking at all the options, I went with the body type that's meant for Bruce Lee.

1-6-Scale-Asian-Male-Body-Figure-for-Muscular-Model-Similar-to-HT-DX04-With.jpg_640x640.jpg

This will be my first kit bash so I'm excited to give it a try. :)
I'm also doing my first kitbash! Went with this body as well, just ordered even though don't have the figure yet. Lol Now just wondering what pants and shoes maybe even a shirt would fit good?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Got Homemade suit on pre-order now just on the fence with this guy.
Looks awesome but already have Knightmare, TDK Armory and Baby Groot coming in the mail...

I really, really like this figure. A bunch.

But I know how much Deadpool bored me with the limits I had with his articulation due to the suit. I know this would happen here too. I think, If I get a homecoming suit, it'll be the home-made one.

Deadpool is the funnest Hot Toys fig I own. I’m not really sure how anyone could be bored by him. Sure, his articulation is limited by his suit, but he can still pull off some great poses.

I really wanna pick up the battle damaged head sculpt but I can't seem to find any for sale anywhere!

Without any consideration for my figure’s health, I decided to leave him in a dinamic pose, I don’t wanna live in fear 🤣
8bdfbb175a77d7560b3322fd7c1be65b.jpg
ac086fc219478119455eb78e43d1c307.jpg
9b8aa0d833ec18741d619d597583aeeb.jpg
61da7cb8dc8360c6bcb8eb58ea0679b6.jpg

Deadpool is the funnest Hot Toys fig I own. I’m not really sure how anyone could be bored by him. Sure, his articulation is limited by his suit, but he can still pull off some great poses.

Certainly, he can be posed pretty well, but not Deadpool well. If that makes sense. I think the same is going to count here, but worse. No upside down, pizza eating pose, no splayed out jumps, no wallcrawling, no sitting on a building edge eating a snack...none of the stuff you would want a Spidey to do. The suit is REMARKABLE, one of the most accurate costumes they've done, truly. And if that's what you are in for, no doubt you will be pleased. But the fun factor of Spidey will be far more achievable with the Homemade suit. As much as I hate to say that.

Without any consideration for my figure’s health, I decided to leave him in a dinamic pose, I don’t wanna live in fear ��
8bdfbb175a77d7560b3322fd7c1be65b.jpg

It took me a second to realize you were being funny because I was thinking 'that's not a dynamic pose'?
:rotfl:lol:rotfl

So ordered these! Well see how good this goes with the Peter Parker head!
8eb9bf7a6a0cd333871162a35befe85f.jpg
882c8aa6c2607cdff7395a61eecaed87.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

It took me a second to realize you were being funny because I was thinking 'that's not a dynamic pose'?
:rotfl:lol:rotfl

The arm left in that pose for an extended period of time would beg to differ with "dynamic pose." If left like that for awhile I'm pretty sure it will damage the suit. And for all intents and purposes I think that's the parameter to go by when defining "dynamic pose" with this particular figure.

Back