1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the Deluxe version have a set US release date from Sideshow yet?

Thanks!
Only first batch the 14TH I think. Don't know when the 2ND batch will come in. Saying there's two batches cuz I haven't gotten a date for payment for mine yet.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

The one I pre ordered is the regular version. That’s what I have coming in on the 14th is. Spider-man is my favorite hero and I’ve been looking forward to getting this figure. However I don’t see myself using any of the extras deluxe comes with so I just got the regular. Is it just me or does anyone else miss the days when there was just one version of the figure that came with all the extras. It seems now they are using those as a way to charge more. One of the big reasons I have lowered my amount of pre-orders this year. It just seems like they are coming with less and less. And then the big characters are getting two versions and one comes with the more extras. Anyway I can’t wait to get this figure.

Boom!
25e1b4ea9740e468292d399b6ec24aaf.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Damn I never thought the asm 2 suit can not look good but I guess I was wrong. In comparison the homecoming suit looks so much better

Wow, that picture really shows how nice the homecoming suit/figure is compared to the other two (in my opinion).

Looks like the Deluxe version hit waitlist on SSC

Damn I never thought the asm 2 suit can not look good but I guess I was wrong. In comparison the homecoming suit looks so much better

I feel the exact same way. I LOVED the ASM2 suit at the time, but it turns out the Homecoming one puts it to shame (at least in figure form)! I still just wish there were less black flourishes in the Homecoming suit, though...

i dont like it. holland is the smallest and tightest physique of all , and hes too thick. i am planning on peeling the mask off and dremeling down the jaw, peel down the outfit at the neck and make the neck skinnier. after that if i can get to the torso and arms ill dremel those too. i want him to look like this! my quick photoshop

Untitled.jpg

i dont like it. holland is the smallest and tightest physique of all , and hes too thick. i am planning on peeling the mask off and dremeling down the jaw, peel down the outfit at the neck and make the neck skinnier. after that if i can get to the torso and arms ill dremel those too. i want him to look like this! my quick photoshop

View attachment 392278

Wow. I like your photoshop. That’s how I’d like my Spidey to look too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also posted this in the Homemade HT thread, hope that's ok.

I got the majority of the parts for my Peter Parker kitbash. I got the body, most of the clothing to emulate one of his outfits from the movie (I still need the gray t-shirt underneath), and shoes. I still don't have the regular Tom Holland head sculpt, but I tried the kitbash out with the head sculpt from the homemade version to test everything out. I'm pretty happy with the results! I just buttoned up the shirt for now until I get the gray undershirt.

40157394641_33ed5ded77_k.jpg

28377194479_d81509c203_k.jpg

Back