1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had a email as to when? I only got a email saying early arrival.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

With all of the preorders I have in place, Im opting to keep mine on the original Sideshow flexpay schedule for later this year. At least for the time being until I have the extra funds. At least I’ll have the Homemade suit to hold me over.

I just talked to somebody over their chat to change one of my orders and they told me they're expecting them towards the end of February.

I just pre order him two days ago and got my e-mail today stating the 14th. I can’t wait always wanted a spider-man (as he is my favorite super hero) but something always came up.

I've had mine preordered since August and haven't received an email. Not that I mind since I didn't plan on dishing out the full price for him this many months early. :p

Untitled.jpg

Pretty much straight 6 weeks after the Jan 1 release; nice. Hopefully Hoth Leia and Tarkin will follow the same route. Ordered all at BBTS so I'll add a few weeks until when I'll get them, can't wait!

I ordered in June and no email. I’ll give them
A shout out later and see

Do you have it on a payment plan or are you paying it in full on shipment? I think only the people who aren't on plans are getting the emails since theirs will be shipping immediately and they can prepare for it.

Back