1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the head sculpt will fit on a different body good? I want to make a civilian peter parker, or is the neck plug-hole different like the Antman head sculpt was?

I'm in the same boat, want to make a custom Peter. Hopefully somebody with more time and experience than me will just report back and tell us what to do haha. Or maybe someone will just put out a body and clothes set to just buy that works.

Some fun pics I found on Instagram...
smh1.jpg
smh2.jpg
smh3.jpg

I'm in the same boat, want to make a custom Peter. Hopefully somebody with more time and experience than me will just report back and tell us what to do haha. Or maybe someone will just put out a body and clothes set to just buy that works.

Yep, me too. Shouldn't be too expensive and I don't like how the head looks on the figure (the neck makes it look weird imo), and it would be a shame to let such a well-made sculpt go to waste.

Another thing I'd like is to buy a good 1/6 Cap shield for my Spidey, for obvious reasons :rolleyes:. Anyone know how/where could I get one?

I ordered the deluxe edition that comes with the yellow school jacket. I’m planning to use that with my Parker kit-bash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the deluxe edition that comes with the yellow school jacket. I’m planning to use that with my Parker kit-bash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he comes with the hoodie and jacket, but will still need to get pants/shoes, maybe a t-shirt or something, depends on how the hoodie fits.

Right out of the box, BEST SPIDER-MAN EVER!!!

The texture of his suit is very cool… the "Spider-Drone" emblem is very well done
and these hands are worlds above those 2-piece magnet hands from ASM2 Spidey.
This one just has so much more personality to him!

So glad I picked up two of this guy!!

Spidey.jpg

Anyone have the ASM2 to show a comparison? I still can’t find any images of them together.

Right out of the box, BEST SPIDER-MAN EVER!!!

The texture of his suit is very cool… the "Spider-Drone" emblem is very well done
and these hands are worlds above those 2-piece magnet hands from ASM2 Spidey.
This one just has so much more personality to him!

So glad I picked up two of this guy!!

View attachment 386556

Love that shot..this suit really pops out and this shot looks like a man dressed in the tech suit . HT really made this figure realistic

Back