1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange, he mentions it would be a good time to try the instant kill eyes as if they are a separate set of eyes.

They also remain red even after he turns the lights back on in the room. It's a very specific section of the eyes that are red too, like small dots.

EDIT: Nvm, I found another review that shows them as a swap out piece and they're actually red. Funny, these aren't on the product page with the proto photos.

Last edited:
Can’t wait to see that 14 day notice. Want to take some pics comparing this one to ASM2.

Does anyone know why the decided to go with ratchet-joint limbs with this Spider-Man?

Strange, he mentions it would be a good time to try the instant kill eyes as if they are a separate set of eyes.

They also remain red even after he turns the lights back on in the room. It's a very specific section of the eyes that are red too, like small dots.

EDIT: Nvm, I found another review that shows them as a swap out piece and they're actually red. Funny, these aren't on the product page with the proto photos.

Hot Toys release announcement on their social media stated that there was now a new additional set of eyes, the instant kill mode. They don't light up.

Does anyone know why the decided to go with ratchet-joint limbs with this Spider-Man?

Both ASM versions had first run issues with the shoulder joints being too tight that when the arms were lifted not only was it difficult to articulate but the plastic literally would snap from the arm or shoulder sockets. With the use of ratchets, the shoulders and arms are on a free moving ratcheting system which not only makes the shoulder less tight but also allows the movement be more secure. I think they decided to give him ratcheted legs to allow more leg and flexing movement without rubbing or possibly tearing the suit material as the ASM versions also had material that was tightly restricting free leg movement

Hot Toys release announcement on their social media stated that there was now a new additional set of eyes, the instant kill mode. They don't light up.

Totally missed that announcement. Thanks for the heads up!

So we're looking at mid Feb/early March for US release?

Nah..feb to end of feb because it pratically released around New Years unless they delay the U.S. release because they decide to improve the body or suit with even better durability or improved articulation. But from every review I’ve seen thus far..it’s all positive with the Asia release and there are very minimal QC issues. :lecture

I see the SSC 14 day or updated release schedule of this figure to come by the end of this month :lecture

Has anyone ever attempted to make a web canopy for any of the other spiderman figures? I might try to make one out of fishing line or something.

I think I will cancel my PO from BBTS since I already have ASM2 and I think I just need one spidey in my collection. So, if anyone looking for one at BBTS might have one available soon.

Has anyone ever attempted to make a web canopy for any of the other spiderman figures? I might try to make one out of fishing line or something.

It would have to be pretty sturdy because of the weight of a 12” figure with the suit material.

Both ASM versions had first run issues with the shoulder joints being too tight that when the arms were lifted not only was it difficult to articulate but the plastic literally would snap from the arm or shoulder sockets. With the use of ratchets, the shoulders and arms are on a free moving ratcheting system which not only makes the shoulder less tight but also allows the movement be more secure. I think they decided to give him ratcheted legs to allow more leg and flexing movement without rubbing or possibly tearing the suit material as the ASM versions also had material that was tightly restricting free leg movement

I never owned any Spider-Man HT figures before, so thanks for explaining! :hi5:

I never owned any Spider-Man HT figures before, so thanks for explaining! :hi5:

I’ve owned every HT Spidey movie version, from Toby to basketball mask ASM to ASM 2 and I can tell you from experience, HC Spidey is what many of us HT Spidey collectors have been waiting for in a Spidey figure.

I’ve owned every HT Spidey movie version, from Toby to basketball mask ASM to ASM 2 and I can tell you from experience, HC Spidey is what many of us HT Spidey collectors have been waiting for in a Spidey figure.
Exactly except I didn't buy any of the previous Spiderman HT figures cos there's always something off about them imo. The HC is perfect.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the head sculpt will fit on a different body good? I want to make a civilian peter parker, or is the neck plug-hole different like the Antman head sculpt was?

Back