1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't he still available for just over $250 on SS?

I guess some are willing to pay more to have him "faster"; but I don't think we'll have to wait too long now to get it from Sideshow. To each their own I guess.

And for people in the UK and Europe its often cheaper to order from Hong Kong or Asian sellers to avoid tax and import fees which can turn that $250 into $350+

Yup, dropping truth bombs like:
mVfylcP.gif

:lol

So in light of the growing complaints from the QC or lack thereof on the Vol. 2 Star-Lord figure (paint stain on neck issue, jetpack breaking easily, etc.), I wanted to see for those of you fortunate enough to own him already if there are any issues with this bad boy?

Since this figure may have been "rushed" in order to be released 1st quarter instead of the estimated summer release, I feel like there is definitely a high potential for this to have issues as well.

In my opinion, HT's QC has really been awful as of lately. 4 of my 6 recent purchases all had something wrong with them. Spidey has been pre-ordered and is on deck for arrival next month, so I wanna be prepared for any potential defects/flaws...

So in light of the growing complaints from the QC or lack thereof on the Vol. 2 Star-Lord figure (paint stain on neck issue, jetpack breaking easily, etc.), I wanted to see for those of you fortunate enough to own him already if there are any issues with this bad boy?

Since this figure may have been "rushed" in order to be released 1st quarter instead of the estimated summer release, I feel like there is definitely a high potential for this to have issues as well.

In my opinion, HT's QC has really been awful as of lately. 4 of my 6 recent purchases all had something wrong with them. Spidey has been pre-ordered and is on deck for arrival next month, so I wanna be prepared for any potential defects/flaws...
I haven't read of any widespread issues as of late. Nothing more than the odd issue with one or two figures. I'd consider myself fairly well engrossed in the One Sixth Community as well. I saw one person return their figure because the suit was glued and greased up at the ankle and another return it because of a mark about the right eye, nothing else

Just the usual fabric crease complaints :lol Which I voiced my displeasure about as well but its the same fabric used in the Black Panther suit and that's held up perfectly.

8cb4b4f0d3e2e5940399643f260261f9.jpg

This isn’t figure of the year this is freakin figure of the decade!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bac648d74eb3fcdb5fc385dfd89c7be0.jpg

A little fun with Holland’s head since he was interviewed as being inspired by Marty in his role as spiderman

Cool pic! looks great!

But on a side note... Why did Peter put on his sweatshirt and school jacket over his Spider-Man costume??? Can't be because he was cold, Tony already showed him he had a heater and and he and Ned unlocked all the features.

Cool pic! looks great!

But on a side note... Why did Peter put on his sweatshirt and school jacket over his Spider-Man costume??? Can't be because he was cold, Tony already showed him he had a heater and and he and Ned unlocked all the features.
He wears it while he's trapped in the Damage Control storage facility. I'm.not sure why but I would guess he either a)didn't want to keep it in his backpack or b)was bored and just put it on for kicks :lol

Cool pic! looks great!

You're telling me that's Spider-Man?

I thought it was Joe College!

That jacket could totally have tied him to his school. Then, when it was noted he was the only student from his school who was in DC but missed the competition, his cover could’ve totally been blown.[emoji51]

That jacket could totally have tied him to his school. Then, when it was noted he was the only student from his school who was in DC but missed the competition, his cover could’ve totally been blown.[emoji51]
Oh I didn't think about this :lol I doubt he had any intention of leaving his jacket there since he thought he would be back in time but also why weren't there security cameras in the vault???? C'mon :lol

Just saw the normal version on flea-bay for $377!!!![emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44] wtf!

Sent from a point in space and time

Back