1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right out of the box, BEST SPIDER-MAN EVER!!!
...So glad I picked up two of this guy!!

View attachment 386556

Thanks for sharing. I love the simplicity of the pose; it has some character too it.

The texture of his suit is very cool… the "Spider-Drone" emblem is very well done
Looking forward to getting this to see what it is actually like in hand.

and these hands are worlds above those 2-piece magnet hands from ASM2 Spidey.
Well, in fairness to Hot Toys, the MCU design gives room for traditional hands because of the web-shooters covering the seem between the sleeve and hand. I don't have the ASM2 figure, but looking from afar that seemed like a pretty ingenious way to handle adapting that particular costume design because didn't have the luxury of web-shooters that fit like bracelets around the whole wrist to hide the gap between the end of the arm and the hand.

This one just has so much more personality to him!
Yea, I am loving the "personality" of this figure too; it just seems so "Spidey".

Underoos!!

Civil_War_Spidey.jpg

Cap_Shield.jpg

I was wondering if the extra mask could be fixed to be able to go over is head at all to have some cool poses of him putting it on?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

All of your poses are top notch!

Thanks! The little mask is pretty much folded as-is, it is not made or shaped to go around the Holland sculpt.

Fantastic pics, everyone! I love that unmasked with jacket pic by Stark. :rock

Thanks! That was my main want with getting the DX version for an unmasked webshooting pose
and the regular one in my Civil War display. :)

Awesome photos Dino_Ranger_White! :rock He looks fantastic, I'm even more glad that I ordered him now after seeing your pics!! :yess:

got mine in from timcent monday
just got around to checking him out properly

is there supposed to be a magnet for eye lenses removal ,as i can find it if there is :dunno

it was nerve wracking to try to flick them out with my finger nail for fear of damaging the fabric ,
gave up and used a bit of blue tack poster tack ,lifted off nice and easy ,
no muss no fuss :)

i went with the Ditko eyes :yess:

Last edited:
got mine in from timcent monday
just got around to checking him out properly

is there supposed to be a magnet for eye lenses removal ,as i can find it if there is :dunno

it was nerve wracking to try to flick them out with my finger nail for fear of damaging the fabric ,
gave up and used a bit of blue tack poster tack ,lifted off nice and easy ,
no muss no fuss :)

i went with the Ditko eyes :yess:

No..but if you have the DP, I heard you can use that magnet for spider's eyes

I gotta stop coming into this thread, gonna make me buy this retail

Great pics fellas

No..but if you have the DP, I heard you can use that magnet for spider's eyes
On Dean knights review he said the magnet on the deadpool eye magnet is backward pushing the eye magnet away.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Oh what i thought it is included with the figure... Lame

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I gotta stop coming into this thread, gonna make me buy this retail

Great pics fellas

Isn't that the ideal option?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ummm... yeah. I’m with Awf on this one. I think retail is the lowest you’ll be able to get this. It’s a sure-fire grail piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, the Ebay prices on this thing is nuts! Even Timcent seems very highly priced. So SS should have stock to send out mid - end of FEB if all goes well??

Back