1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme

Figure looks niiiiiiceeee.

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-124.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-125.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-127.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-129.jpg

Yeah i also like that shotgun has that slit chest RT, it gives a different look as opposed to being either a circle or triangle. I like how it says product is not final and yet i know for sure that tony stark head will look exactly like that. :lol

I'm dfinitely buying this just when i'm cutting my collection. :/ hehe thankyou guys for the pics and early coverage for us that are not able to come at SDCC

Well not really as striker, bones and gemini are nearly 300$ despite being all plastic. Still this is the one i have been waiting for so its getting BOUGHT! As far as extras go though its going to be really light and this suit doesn't really have weapons. It was designed for speed. Aside from the tony head and bd parts i dont know what it could come with.

The fact that I think I'm done putting batteries in my Iron Man figures might be a deterrent for me on this one because I'm sure it'll look amazing with the eyes lit up under the visor.

I think it's cool for sure but not really up my alley. THANK GOD. Now my wallet won't soak my pants with its tears.

:lol Yea I'm in the same boat here, if it came out a while ago, I would have been all over it, but I've started to shift my collecting interests a bit, but it does look great.

Back