1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First armor I've been excited for in awhile, its about time they got to this. :yess:

Congrats to those wanting and waiting for this guy. Very different looking armor. Cool how the head looks like a fighter jet helmet..... Not for me though. Doesn't resemble Iron Man at all.. I like the normal looking armors that reference the history of the comics more (MK 2-7 & 33 love, Hulkbuster of course & 45 is cool.). I only have have Heartbreaker as far as IM3 HPP armors go and would maybe consider Starboost if he ever goes cheap with a 20-30% off coupon, but that's it for my interests... My wife and wallet appreciate it too... :)

Yeah i also like that shotgun has that slit chest RT, it gives a different look as opposed to being either a circle or triangle. I like how it says product is not final and yet i know for sure that tony stark head will look exactly like that. :lol

The blood spots might be different! :lol

Overlooked observation- the figure's on display with a flight stand, which at least gives the impression that this will be made of plastic. (admittedly, no guarantees since this is a prototype)

The blood spots might be different! [emoji38]

Overlooked observation- the figure's on display with a flight stand, which at least gives the impression that this will be made of plastic. (admittedly, no guarantees since this is a prototype)
Good call on the flightstand/plastic

Back