1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not an Iron Man collector, but this one does look nice. Love the colour scheme and it looks different to a lot of the other armours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DSC02553_zpsryebqh7h.jpg

DSC02554_zpspzzq438s.jpg

DSC02555_zps3zl9pifi.jpg

Shotgun flies faster Starboost flies higher, it goes to space.

Is anyone keeping track of all HT armors ? I started by wanting to collect them all but honestly i have 17 and want to get all of them (selling body on Main street)

Is anyone keeping track of all HT armors ? I started by wanting to collect them all but honestly i have 17 and want to get all of them (selling body on Main street)

good luck trying to get them all. It's gonna cost you a small fortune. I have 27 Iron Man Armors. I have 5 Tony Stark Figures. And with that 26 I have, Gunmetal Mark III, Secret Project Mark IV, Avengers Mark VI, Battle Damaged Mark VII, and Stealth Mark VII

good luck trying to get them all. It's gonna cost you a small fortune. I have 27 Iron Man Armors. I have 5 Tony Stark Figures. And with that 26 I have, Gunmetal Mark III, Secret Project Mark IV, Avengers Mark VI, Battle Damaged Mark VII, and Stealth Mark VII

yea i have figured that it is costing, in your IM collection do you have on 1/6 Armors or do you also have Whiplash and other none armors.

I'm collecting 1/6 full armors only, no bust or 1/4

yea i have figured that it is costing, in your IM collection do you have on 1/6 Armors or do you also have Whiplash and other none armors.

I'm collecting 1/6 full armors only, no bust or 1/4

I have War Machine Mark II, War Machine Mark II AOU, Iron Patriot, don't own whiplash

Back