1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving how they've done the electronics in the helmet (lol the disembodied helmet reminded me of Jango Fett's fate!), and realising just how much the 1/6 armours have moved on since my last one! (Rubber panty era to my shame.)

This thing is gorgeous in person, the silver and metallic blue really pops somehow! Not to mention all of the subtle weathering and brilliantly done "heat" discoloration at all of the exhaust vents, or repulsors, whatever they're supposed to be!

Only issue with my particular Shotgun in hand is there's a bit of a gouge in the "pristine" chest plate - and its not the grey weathering that's been applied, it's showing through as cloudy white. This will be my first attempt to use Sideshow's parts replacement service - wish me luck!

I just unexpectedly ordered this with the recent $50 off. Has anyone been able to pop off the visor and reposition it flipped up on the masked head?

Visor is part of the mould and should you prize it off, it would leave just bare plastic and glue underneath.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ah, I can see what you are saying now.

Very excited to get this guy in hand. The reflective blue paint seems to take on a different personality depending on the lighting and color of surroundings.

Visor is part of the mould and should you prize it off, it would leave just bare plastic and glue underneath.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I just ordered this fella for the wine cellar.

Once I have him and Sneaky I will only have 2 empty bays to fill and then I can start working on Wayne Manor :)

Quicky

FullSizeRender (24).jpg

Last edited:
Just some quick crappy photos after opening the box and putting in batteries . This guy really takes on different personalities under different lighting due to the reflective paint. He looks absolutely sick in the dark.
20170104_232454-1_zpsejwtyul3.jpg

20170104_232415-1_zpszvie4ne3.jpg

Is there a Shotgun owner who would mind to take a high quality scan or photo of the instruction manual since I got a used one without the manual.
Would be very nice :thud:
Also if anyone wants to dump his box I would gladly take the manual!

Hope anyone can help.

Hello again, anyone else who could scan the instruction manual for me?

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me!

Wooah that was fast, thank you SO much sir! :clap
You just sweetened my day :lol
Looks pretty good, I just wonder how to fold it? Does the original manual look like your scan if you unfold it?
Thanks so much for your effort!

If you unfold it flat the top 8 sections (2 wide and 4 tall) are one side and the bottom section is on the back. When folded up the two top dark grey sections are the front and back.

Back