1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 2 - Iron Man Mark 4 (Reissue) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I'm surprised they wouldn't include a Headsculpt at least with it. Motuxmen do you know if sideshow will be getting this as well or is it really a store exclusive?

Yeah it's got the repulsor hands.

It's priced at 190usd at the store

As for sideshow getting it...I don't know. They are saying at the show/store opening that it's only going to be sold their...however that could just be marketing or idiot clerks. I heard the same thing about some other con exclusives (like mk7 stealth for example) and they did eventually make ssc just with a new box or different sticker.

image.jpg

image.jpg

The figure looks great though. They didn't need to change much...it's a cool looking figure to start with.
I don't think anything changed...but it looks different.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

It's growing on me, but I just don't think I'd need both it and MkIII, even if I could get it...

HT are so ****ing lame these days.

Why? I disagree. This was done as an incentive to those that went to the grand opening. And there are a lot of collectors currently in the hobby that missed the first issue of these two. And it's not hurting any other releases to make them. They released mk2.0 of figures in the past, so that's not new.

I think it's a lot more lame to complain about something you wouldn't or are not buying. There's 30 gazillion products released every year I don't want. I don't find the need to complain about them. Don't like it then don't buy it. There are plenty of folks who do want it.

In fact the line to get them was pretty long. Lots of people where interested

image.jpeg

Ah the old 'don't like it don't buy it' adage. :lol

Complete and utter BS. It's a forum. Everyone is allowed to express their opinions and mine is that I find this straight up reissue a lame offering.

Do you actually work for HT or are you an equity partner of theirs because I've never ever seen anyone defend them so staunchly. :lol

The chest plate is different from the standard mkIV. It's more "deep".

Yeah there's something to it that makes it look unique. I'm just not 100% on what it is. There are a few parts that look tweaked but I'm just not 100% on it

Looks exactly the same to me. Not even repulsor hands.

Are you that desperate for the addition of 50c worth of cheap pot metal?

And u forgot to mention that metal being mostly in the legs. I'm not going to even pretend to lie and say that I don't prefer my armors in diecast but there have been some trade offs. Honestly, I think HT has got the formula pretty much in the 90th percentile with the Mk. 45 using plastic upper bodies and metal legs and some joints.

Back