1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 2 - Iron Man Mark 4 (Reissue) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 2 - Iron Man Mark 4 (2.0) Collectible Figure

All I need is the red undies for my mark 4. Can't find any on ebay. Xenomorph put up a tutorial a few years back but I'm too afraid to mod/paint figures

Mine started fading just recently. I looked up that tutorial, it's just a rub-back and gloss - couldn't be easier, you won't even need an airbrush kit, just an aerosol.

If you say so buddy.

I'm pretty sure Mark 4 is one of the sort after suits and pretty expensive. So if it's only sold in China, then I'd expect to sell quickly.

First look:
image.jpeg

No way that doesn't get a general release.

It looks like it has a new base and box. I wonder if they changed anything else...

If this gets a general release I'll pick this up over the 46, which is a year (sans delays) away right now. This'll likely be much more afforadable, and I do like the look of the Favreau armors more than the later versions.

image.jpeg

From what I can tell they are 2.0 updates.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:

image.jpeg

Howard at the opening
image.jpeg

What a tease. If this were the Mk6 and it wasn't available to us I'd be legit mad (as dorky as that sounds).

Wow they really just reissued the old figure. Zero difference. They even left the original fading underwear.

Zzzzzzz

image.jpeg

it's got a new MMS number. there must be something different...aside from the base?

it's got a new MMS number. there must be something different...aside from the base?

Not necessarily. It's got a new number be issue its a new offering. There's nothing that says it has t be different to get a new mms. All the mms numbers are is a product idea. It's not any different then a bar code, in function and purpose.

It's got a new base, and a new box. The rest appears to be the same.

Looks like it has repulsor hands. Can't really tell from that angle though. Didn't that only begin to be implemented with the Mk7? Small thing, still "new" to the Mk4 though.

Back