1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 2 - Iron Man Mark 4 (Reissue) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well maybe that could've been posted instead of telling me to look at the photo's on 1st page, which are promo pictures, not in hand pictures... Thanks for clarifying. I won't ask any more dumb questions.

It was posted. As was a dozen other photos showing exactly what was included. And you asked what was included and I said the photos posted on the first page show exactly what's included. That seems pretty clear. And it wasn't harsh, it pointed you directly to the answer for the question you asked. Did it not?

I know this doesn't come with the Stark head and the donut & box (neither of which I would ever use), but does it come with the forearm missiles?? That would make me want an original over this re-release.

Everything it comes with is in the photos on the first page

I don't see what your complaining about. You got a direct answer to your question. I didn't say it was a dumb question. I made zero judgments at all. Just answered the question. Despite having had this exact question asked multiple times in the last ten pages. Your the one that got all snarky when you felt dumb by the answer. That's not my fault.

Last edited:
:bow ... Yes all great and mighty Oz.. I already apologized twice for wasting your precious time for asking silly questions... :duh ... I will now go punish myself.

So, has anyone been able to determine if HT corrected the pink panties issue on this release?

They corrected it years ago

The problem came in 2010 for Mark IV and 2011 for Mark VI, but it was only resolved in 2013 when they released Mark VII.

The Avengers MKVI is fine also but still the issue was fixed years ago

OK, thanks. I realize there hasn't been an issue on subsequent releases, but I thought the problem had something to do with the material used for this area on the Mark IV. If this release used the same material I was thinking the same problem could arise.

OK, thanks. I realize there hasn't been an issue on subsequent releases, but I thought the problem had something to do with the material used for this area on the Mark IV. If this release used the same material I was thinking the same problem could arise.

That's what I was thinking, people keep saying this looks like the same exact figure.

I don't have any facts (and most likely none of us do) but I would hope they thought about it and used different paints on that part which would help keep the colour fresh.
Their painting process has developed a lot since the first version (looking at you Mk45) so hopefully those advancements in technique would apply here too and it's not going to be an issue. I guess only time will tell...

so any problem with the pink panty so far?

412706973.jpg

Any leads where to buy this closer to SRP? Or should i just buy the older release? Iam still missing Mark 2,4 and 6 (already POd Mark6 DC)

Honestly, I'd just wait for the DC mk4 that's bound to come. Unless you want it soon, as it will be awhile till the mk4 is out obviously. But given the popularity of iron man and the Diecast line and then having most the tooling done on the mk6...it will be coming. just my 2 cents

Honestly, I'd just wait for the DC mk4 that's bound to come. Unless you want it soon, as it will be awhile till the mk4 is out obviously. But given the popularity of iron man and the Diecast line and then having most the tooling done on the mk6...it will be coming. just my 2 cents

Don't you think they would've gone in order though? Release 4, maybe 5, then war machine mk 1, then the 6, then 7?

Either way, I'd probably skip a 4 if they do make one. It just didn't have quite the impact the others have had.

I'd be all for 4 and 5.
Not sure 7 needs it yet but when they get to it in a couple of years it will

Been trying to hold out the best i can but it sucks to see my Hall of Armour looking like this �� Those empty HoA really makes the wait much much harder
image.jpg

I'd be all for 4 and 5.
Not sure 7 needs it yet but when they get to it in a couple of years it will

My favourite armor is Mark 7 but as much as i love that armour iam wishing it to be last i just dont wanna face the inevitable diecastt variants if ever ( i wish they wont do any diecast Midas or any repaint for that matter but whats stopping them if that happens �� )

My favourite armor is Mark 7 but as much as i love that armour iam wishing it to be last i just dont wanna face the inevitable diecastt variants if ever ( i wish they wont do any diecast Midas or any repaint for that matter but whats stopping them if that happens �� )

After the 6, the 7 is DEFINITELY the one I want redone the most.

The original was my first hot toys iron man figure, but at this point it's really starting to show its age.

The paint work, articulation, accessories, materials (rubber) are all substandard when compared to the 42, 43, and especially the 45. It's really fallen from my favorites list. Heck, I think I even prefer the mk 9 over it. If (or when) we get a diecast version I hope the gauntlets aren't separate pieces. I love that the 45, 46, and 6 all have the gauntlets attached to the hands.

I'm not sure if I'd pick up a diecast Midas or not. I probably would, but it would have to depend on what's getting released in that time frame. At this point I'd rather have more of the house party figures come out before a 3rd version of Midas.

More that I think about it, I probably would pick up a diecast Midas. I only own the Shanghai exclusive version. I would think a diecast version would be more accurate than the chrome (as much as I love the chrome, I don't believe it's totally accurate).

I will say that I probably wouldn't pick up diecast versions of the 1, 2, or 4. I passed on the 3 as well. I loved it at the time, but for me* the design feels a little stale compared to the others.

If they made a diecast 5.. I'd really have to think about it. I loved that part in the movie. It would need to have some really great looking battle damaged pieces for me to definitely put it on my 'must have' list.

Is there a particular reason why all the original suits are getting a diecast re-issue and this one is a regular?

They reissued this, the Mark VI, Mark XLII along with the Mark XXI with gold chrome as part of the celebration of new stores opening in Shanghai.

Mark IV will still get a diecast release like the Mark VI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back