1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 2 - Iron Man Mark 4 (Reissue) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 2 - Iron Man Mark 4 (2.0) Collectible Figure

Even if the mold is the same, I hope they improve on the red paint. Some of the newer ones look really nice, like the Mark 9, the CW suit, and obviously the 1/4 mark 43 all have different yet really nice red.

---

Even if the mold is the same, I hope they improve on the red paint. Some of the newer ones look really nice, like the Mark 9, the CW suit, and obviously the 1/4 mark 43 all have different yet really nice red.

---

People be hating on the Mk. IX because of the fact you have to buy Potts to get it but I agree that it's a really nice figure with great paint and the weathering is incredible!

People be hating on the Mk. IX because of the fact you have to buy Potts to get it but I agree that it's a really nice figure with great paint and the weathering is incredible!

Oh yes it is
37c1e5d9adf40d18bda200be14685293.jpg

A few hours ago, Hot Toys posted on their FB about the opening of their new store and teased exclusive figures from Iron Man and Star Wars. I'm assuming this and the electroplated Midas are the IM exclusives they're talking about?

A few hours ago, Hot Toys posted on their FB about the opening of their new store and teased exclusive figures from Iron Man and Star Wars. I'm assuming this and the electroplated Midas are the IM exclusives they're talking about?

What were the exclusives?

Mk4,Midas electro, r2 and c3po

Thanks for the clarification, Motux. (Here, and in the Midas thread as well) :hi5:

Is it the Sideshow R2 and C3P0 or is this a new product? are there any pictures of these?

The FB post didn't include any pictures, but it did specifically mention that the new store was opening in two weeks, that IM and SW exclusives would be sold, and to stay tuned for updates.

They are cosbabys

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Seems like a wasted opportunity not doing a diecast Mk4, but oh well. Not something I would buy regardless if it's diecast or not, but I imagine a lot of people out there would trade up if it were diecast. Throw in one of the new Tony HS while they're at it.

Last edited:

Mark IV is sort of tempting but I'll probably pass. Think I'm going to be picking up the Mark XLVI and possibly the Mark XLV.

The only older armors I want nowadays is a DC MK VI and VII. The III we got was ok but I sold it and wouldn't know where to display a MKIV.

So not diecast? The MkIV is the one armor I would've liked with a bit of heft to it.

Is that an all new mk4? or just a rerelease?

Back