1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultimate Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on HT.... give us Ultimate Ultron, you know you want to. :pray:

SC7NytZ.gif

9Yaa8J2.gif

Love the use of the gravity weapon in that scene!

Man I felt so sad for Ultron when he was confronted by Vision. It's like, sure he made a new form for himself through Ultimate Ultron, but then to have the thing you initially desired the most standing in front of you, it would have felt like a huge slap in the face.

I'm really hoping that HT gives us Ultimate Ultron. Also while I'm less keen towards buying King Arts's Ultron Prime (due to certain details being inaccurate) I hope that they're still able to put out their own Ultimate Ultron figure as I would actually be tempted to get it if they get the details right.

Dude, the last scene with Ultron and Vision is hands down probably my favorite scene in all of the MCU, let along just the dialogue.

Likewise, it's definitely my favorite scene in all of the MCU. :hi5:

It's just such a rarity to get a nuanced and quiet moment like that, especially as the final sendoff for a supervillain.

Likewise, it's definitely my favorite scene in all of the MCU. :hi5:

It's just such a rarity to get a nuanced and quiet moment like that, especially as the final sendoff for a supervillain.
If only "Chariots of Fire" were playing in the background of that scene. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Why is vision a stronger body than ultron?

Damn good question and I have no answers lol. I don't even know what Vision is made of. Is he completely human tissue, or mechanical? Does he die if the mind stone is removed?
I really don't know anything about the character as I don't read the comics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn good question and I have no answers lol. I don't even know what Vision is made of. Is he completely human tissue, or mechanical? Does he die if the mind stone is removed?
I really don't know anything about the character as I don't read the comics.

Well Ultron used vibranium for Vision, his doomsday city core device in Sokovia and decided to juice himself up with the last of his vibranium when Vision was taken from him.

Vision has synthetic tissue laced with vibranium pretty much. That's why Ultron needed Dr. Cho with her synthetic tissue tech. So he's somewhat a mixture of both.

And to Kia's question.

Well, yeah Ultrons got Vibranium in him but he was taking the combined blasts of Vision's Infinity Gem beam, Tony's repulsed and Thor's lighting assumingly all at full blast so that'd eventually wear Vibranium down, but the main thing that has to weaken it had to be Vision's infinity gem.

Well Ultron used vibranium for Vision, his doomsday city core device in Sokovia and decided to juice himself up with the last of his vibranium when Vision was taken from him.

Vision has synthetic tissue laced with vibranium pretty much. That's why Ultron needed Dr. Cho with her synthetic tissue tech. So he's somewhat a mixture of both.

Ah okay thanks for that. I assumed Ultron had used the Vibranium for creating the floating city, yet he hadn't used it to create Prime as he was shredded by Cap's Shield. However Ultimate did have some Vibranium, so that makes more sense now.

Man I felt so sad for Ultron when he was confronted by Vision. It's like, sure he made a new form for himself through Ultimate Ultron, but then to have the thing you initially desired the most standing in front of you, it would have felt like a huge slap in the face.

Not only staring at your "perfect form" right across from you, but to also see it inhabited by your enemy while you yourself have been downgraded to the lowliest of drones. I *love* Ultron's character. I really do feel bad for him and that is so crazy because he's an insane killer robot bent on human annihilation.

Not only staring at your "perfect form" right across from you, but to also see it inhabited by your enemy while you yourself have been downgraded to the lowliest of drones. I *love* Ultron's character. I really do feel bad for him and that is so crazy because he's an insane killer robot bent on human annihilation.
Yeah the contrast of him being reduced to one of his own drones while having his "perfect" self in front of him as part of those he despised, that part really hit me hard. I mean, even as a fan of Ultron in the comics, I was just expecting him to be a fun villain and thinking that was going to be the extent of it.

I didn't think I'd come out of the cinema genuinely feeling sad for the genocidal robot.

did you watch the movie? The whole korean scene is about the vision.
vision is made from combining bio tissues with vibranium, theoretically he is as strong as Cap's shield.

did you watch the movie? The whole korean scene is about the vision.
vision is made from combining bio tissues with vibranium, theoretically he is as strong as Cap's shield.

:exactly: I have no doubt that Ultron would have been one hell of a destructive/unstoppable force had he actually transferred his consciousness into that synthetic body, especially compared to Vision who was much more of a pacifist.

I feel that HT have to make Ultimate Ultron because he is the centre of the final battle, however he is going to be yet another huge figure in this line. He looked far more bulkier in the chest than Prime did and that figure is already massive.

Yeah he's a beast, they'll make him tho. The expansion and fan base of the MCU is one of their biggest income generators so they'll tend to the fans. There's a chance they won't but of the remaining options to make he's one of the better ones. I mean their making Iron Legions afterall...

Well just got my art book, gonna scan the picture of this guy in for my phone wallpaper

I'm really interested to see the full reveal of Ultimate Ultron. I wonder how many people will cancel their orders of Ultron Prime and pick up UU instead. Depending on how he looks that is exactly what I might do, especially if UU looks closer to the comic book version of Ultron (fingers crossed on that one).

I am waiting for the reveal of ultimate ultron, its his strongest form and the collection needs his best form. We have seen his early form when we first see him, waiting for the full reveal on his third form. I do wonder if the body of ultron will be allot thicker, and his height a little taller

Again, I'm not dissing on Joker, I LOVE the character and his masterful depiction in TDK, but to expect Ledger's Joker out of Ultron just sets up the wrong expectations when they're very different characters.

Ultron isn't really scary in the frightening/horrific sort of way, even in the comics, but what makes him interesting is how his twisted logic is still born out of a very human belief, and that's something that gives his failures a lot of weight when taken by his lonesome. His schemes and goals have always been very direct and unquestionably evil, but it's his frustrations and sentiment that makes him surprisingly empathetic (and to some degree, even sympathetic when you consider the circumstances of his "birth").

Joker was more of a representative entity that serves to purposefully show bad people can be, whereas Ultron is more of a character of his own whose goals and fixation on godhood are sourced from a very human perspective and fear. His character is less about social implications and more about how a person's fears can easily dominate their decisions to the point of self-destruction.

I thought ultron's views were quiet biblical, trying to make a clean start because the human race in his eyes were mediocre, and he wanted efficency and the strong over what he thought was a race that needed change. The classic example when he was trying to convince scarlet witch, when she saw what was going through ultrons mind, and his quote (When the earth starts to settle god throws a stone at it, and believe me he's winding up) my fave ultron quote in the entire film

I thought ultron's views were quiet biblical, trying to make a clean start because the human race in his eyes were mediocre, and he wanted efficency and the strong over what he thought was a race that needed change. The classic example when he was trying to convince scarlet witch, when she saw what was going through ultrons mind, and his quote (When the earth starts to settle god throws a stone at it, and believe me he's winding up) my fave ultron quote in the entire film

:exactly: Oh definitely! I like that a lot of his lines really alluded to that biblical mindset. I wouldn't be surprised if Ultron looked into various concepts in human culture to further define his ideal image and found himself fixated on the concept of becoming a god. Similarly to you, I'll admit that one of my favorite lines that hint towards this aspect of his personality was when he first introduced himself to the Maximoff twins inside the church. It's subtle but it instantly showcases how he went on to view himself in the grand scheme of things:
"They put the building in the middle of the city, so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that, the symmetry, the geometry of belief."

Back