1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultimate Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh I prob won't put the legion guy in there

tumblr_m4r7uwniMv1qksmuuo1_500.gif

No?
He is technically the first step in the creation of Ultron :dunno although not technically Ultron, but Spader voiced those too

Looking at some clips of Ultimate Ultron, I'm surprised at how much they still "trimmed down" his physique from the concept art. I personally, don't mind it since it does make him look smoother and streamlined, similar to Ultron Prime.

Also a bit off-topic, but has anyone read the recent Rage of Ultron comics? Continuity be damned, I thought it was by far the most thoughtful characterization of Ultron within the comics, and the ending really hit some high notes in terms of (finally) developing the character as well as his relationship with Hank Pym (all while leaving some potentially huge changes for the coming years unless it's somehow forgotten). I'm actually surprised to say that it is by far my most favorite depiction of Ultron in the comics, and I would definitely urge other Ultron fans to check it out and give it chance. Beyond just the writing, I also loved the more impressionistic style of the artist, so visually I'd say it's also a success.

Looking at some clips of Ultimate Ultron, I'm surprised at how much they still "trimmed down" his physique from the concept art. I personally, don't mind it since it does make him look smoother and streamlined, similar to Ultron Prime.

Also a bit off-topic, but has anyone read the recent Rage of Ultron comics? Continuity be damned, I thought it was by far the most thoughtful characterization of Ultron within the comics, and the ending really hit some high notes in terms of (finally) developing the character as well as his relationship with Hank Pym (all while leaving some potentially huge changes for the coming years unless it's somehow forgotten). I'm actually surprised to say that it is by far my most favorite depiction of Ultron in the comics, and I would definitely urge other Ultron fans to check it out and give it chance. Beyond just the writing, I also loved the more impressionistic style of the artist, so visually I'd say it's also a success.

Rage of Ultron was its own thing but god damn was it a good read. That, hands down has the best interactions between Hank and Ultron ever. But yeah you basically covered all my thoughts on that story. I've always liked Rick Remender as a writer but never REALLY liked anything he's written until AXIS, and especially Rage of Ultron. And I always forget who the artist is but my god he needs to do some more regular work at Marvel. His work on it is gorgeous.

Oh and Vision, too! It was so ****ing cool, and my favorite parts to see Hank really lay down the Dad hammer on Ultron.

Rage of Ultron was its own thing but god damn was it a good read. That, hands down has the best interactions between Hank and Ultron ever. But yeah you basically covered all my thoughts on that story. I've always liked Rick Remender as a writer but never REALLY liked anything he's written until AXIS, and especially Rage of Ultron. And I always forget who the artist is but my god he needs to do some more regular work at Marvel. His work on it is gorgeous.

Oh and Vision, too! It was so ****ing cool, and my favorite parts to see Hank really lay down the Dad hammer on Ultron.
:exactly: Even taken as a one-shot of its own, it's such a great story for Ultron that's been a longtime coming.

I forgot to mention but yeah I agree, Vision was also awesome in the book. I think Remender handled Ultron's relationship with Hank and Vision really well in this one, and it's the kind of character progression that's really been missing in lot of Ultron books as of late. In this regard, I was pleasantly surprised by the more reflective side they wrote for Ultron in this one. And yeah, the artist's work in the book was absolutely breathtaking and I'd love to see more of their work in the future.

Depends on how much larger he is than Prime. He seems much larger in the chest area and is probably a bit taller than Prime as well.

I think it would be closer to $450, which is $75 more than Prime is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back