1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultimate Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is the figure I want of Ultron, it's the beefiest and most badass and also I missed out on Prime at the price I was happy to pay.

After watching the film, I think this will be my last priority now...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

SO MUCH WAS CUT!
:gah:

After watching the film, I think this will be my last priority now...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I was so surprised by how...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah! I thought Ultimate Ultron was good too.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah I was projecting more for Ultimate Ultron but...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I was projecting more for Ultimate Ultron but...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I dunno, I seen it a little differently. But we all take different things from our experiences. I'll focus more on stuff like this during my second viewing.

I dunno, I seen it a little differently. But we all take different things from our experiences. I'll focus more on stuff like this during my second viewing.

It could just be me though! I mean, I liked Ultimate Ultron as well...

Spoiler Spoiler:

It could just be me though! I mean, I liked Ultimate Ultron as well...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Totally understandable, not questioning your opinions as honestly I tend to agree Prime had the better scenes. Just don't think Ultimate could be considered as having a poor showing, not that you said that either :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Totally understandable, not questioning your opinions as honestly I tend to agree Prime had the better scenes. Just don't think Ultimate could be considered as having a poor showing, not that you said that either :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I didn't think Ultimate Ultron had poor showings in terms of durability/power especially compared to Prime.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I didn't think Ultimate Ultron had poor showings in terms of durability/power especially compared to Prime.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Im gonna get Ultimate just cos he's closer looking to Comics...*both* were badass in the movie.

Back