1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultimate Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Ultimate Ultron" In Avengers Alliance:
Source: Go Inside Avengers Alliance: Age of Ultron | News | Marvel.com

Not sure what this means for the movie, but it pretty much confirms what most of us have been speculating if this info is based on the movie.

Marvel.com: How has Ultron evolved as a threat from the last time we saw him in the game?

Tony Sherrill: In general he’s just plain nastier, but to give some specifics Ultron has upgraded his body creating his frame out of Vibranium, allowing him to absorb more impact, taking less damage, and becoming Ultimate Ultron. He’s also upgraded his Sentries. All of Ultron’s Sentries are linked and when one Sentry gets a class bonus, they share it with all other Sentries. What hasn’t evolved is his need for world domination and his desire to reshape the world in his image. In other words, he will most likely never become a lockbox hero.

91mPsmq.jpg

I'm wondering if Ultimate Ultron is a WIP. Like, it's Prime, but he's 'evolving'.

If that makes sense.

Loving that full-body pic. :clap

I wonder about the asymmetrical arm designs though, possibly some new in-built weapons/abilities for each arm perhaps?

I wonder about the asymmetrical arm designs though, possibly some new in-built weapons/abilities for each arm perhaps?

Both look the same to me, one just has a shield/knife type attachment.

I'm so glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to describe my full capabilities
2015-01-13_10_39_03.0.gif

glad to finally put that to rest... i don't consider that a spoiler because I thought it was pretty obvious for quite some time.

Now for HT to reveal this... Though I have a feeling we won't see it until late summer 2016.

Last edited:
It would have made more sense if...

Spoiler Spoiler:

It would have made more sense if...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back