1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Rhino Collectible Figure (First Glimpse)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If thats the case then its officially the worst easter egg in the history of comic book movies... I dont even consider that an easter egg... just lame

If thats the case then its officially the worst easter egg in the history of comic book movies... I dont even consider that an easter egg... just lame

Haha I know right? It's so lazily put in. And it's just a terrible idea in general. I don't mean to keep stroking Marvel Studios' **** but I think they do their easter eggs masterfully. Well even X-Men 1, 2, and Spidey 1 and 2 have very good easter eggs as well. At least that's what I can think of.

Haha I know right? It's so lazily put in. And it's just a terrible idea in general. I don't mean to keep stroking Marvel Studios' **** but I think they do their easter eggs masterfully. Well even X-Men 1, 2, and Spidey 1 and 2 have very good easter eggs as well. At least that's what I can think of.

Agreed, I think Cap 2 has had the best easter eggs to date though

...Mysterio is not the easter egg. It's that it goes into slo-mo the way his spider senses go off. That's the bridge Gwen Stacey dies at in the comics and he's getting a bad vibe from it. It was hinting at the upcoming fate of their relationship we saw play out in ASM2. That's what they mean when they say "for something to come." Gwen's death.

...Mysterio is not the easter egg. It's that it goes into slo-mo the way his spider senses go off. That's the bridge Gwen Stacey dies at in the comics and he's getting a bad vibe from it. It was hinting at the upcoming fate of their relationship we saw play out in ASM2. That's what they mean when they say "for something to come." Gwen's death.

That makes wayyyyyyyyyy more sense, thank you for clearing that up :D

is it really a spoiler? what happens to her happened in the comics 40 years ago :lol:lol

To non-comic book fans, it could be. But it's been "spoiled" too many times by Pop Culture sites since pre-production photos came out.

Even to casual Spidey fans, knowing what's gonna happen is like knowing upon entering the moviehouse to watch SW EpIII that Anakin is Vader. To those who knew what would happen, I guess what counts most is how the movie translates it. I always consider that as knowing the destination, but looking forward to surprises during the journey :lol

Even though I knew she was going to die...I still was a bit shocked when I saw the scene. I thought the scene was very well done and I liked the movie alot. That being said..only really looking forward to this spiderman figure and dont care if they make anymore in the line from this movie.

That video is HIlarious! After seeing the movie, Rhino does seem like a real WTF? idea, but as usual, I suspect HT starts moving on these things before all the information is out, so they take risks like this and Mandarin from time to time.

That video is HIlarious! After seeing the movie, Rhino does seem like a real WTF? idea, but as usual, I suspect HT starts moving on these things before all the information is out, so they take risks like this and Mandarin from time to time.

I would love for someone to get both and display them together :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I just saw the movie and Rhino didn't look to me to be so pot bellied, it looked like he had more of a chest than a gut....unlike the figure.

My opinion, which means very little, is this suit is just a starter to the next film. They wanted to introduce the character, but instead of taking up the whole movie, which would be required to explain why a big guy in a onesie is on the screen, they give us a machine. This way the character is established and can transition into 3 where the rest of the character can be developed. You can't tell me that they would put an A list actor in such a small part unless they have plans for him.

Either way, I really dig this figure. Going to be a tough decision on whether or not to buy, if they do in fact decide to release him.

Unlike several, I really liked this movie.

Alternate Rhino Designs. Wish they had gone with the first one. :( They even had the original head design in place with just his face incased in a Rhino helmet. :ohbfrank:

rhino_Concept01_LiquidMetal_103012_RS%20copy.jpg

rhino_HeadConceptRefined_112812_RS%20copy.jpg

rhino_Concept03_LiquidMetal_110212_RS%20copy.jpg

rhino_Concept04_LiquidMetal_110612_RS.jpg

rhino_Concept05_LiquidMetal_110612_RS%20copy.jpg

rhino_Concept01_100812_RS.jpg

rhino_Concept03_100812_RS.jpg

Either way, I really dig this figure. Going to be a tough decision on whether or not to buy, if they do in fact decide to release him.

Unlike several, I really liked this movie.

I really like it as well. And I know exactly why you and I really liked it. But I'll just stick to that and be glad somebody else saw the same things I did.

Back