1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Rhino Collectible Figure (First Glimpse)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, did you think the Hulk looked ridiculous in The Avengers? The only problem with the Lizard in the first movie was the fact that they were to far off from the original design. The execution wasn't bad.

To be fair, the original lizard design did NOT have the elongated snout, so they were right on that part, he just never wore the lab coat much at all except for that one Brief scene

True, but they stick with the most important things imo, and that's the comic costumes. Updated and made realistic of course but that's what makes it a real comic book movie to me, Wolverine and the X-men doesn't have that feel to me. And ASM2 was let down by Rhino imo (solely in the costume department) as i really dislike this armour design

This robot Rhino looks like crap to me. Like they took iron whiplash and made it bigger. The thing is some people will always jump on the bandwagon regardless of how crappy the design is.

I been saying for years that Xmen movies have the worst costumes for a comic book movie. I have no interest in street clothes as cistume.

Hawkeye and Falcon looks like crap to mt eyes

I been saying for years that Xmen movies have the worst costumes for a comic book movie. I have no interest in street clothes as cistume.

Pretty much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This robot Rhino looks like crap to me. Like they took iron whiplash and made it bigger. The thing is some people will always jump on the bandwagon regardless of how crappy the design is.

Clearly a DC fan.

My biggest problem with the lizard is it's MASSIVE physique. He was too jacked for my liking.

I think some costumes can be translated direct from the comic and still look kickass in Hollywood.

10311213_10152077330171592_3336719728710051068_n.jpg

Ok, I admit that Mysterio would need some major upgrading. That fishbowl head rules though.

Btw everyone, saw the movie tonight, it was ok. Mainly didn't care for the villains, especially Electro and Rhino. Rhino was just silly. I think I like spiderman 3 better. Had good story outside of the villains though. Liked Peter and Gwen a lot in this movie. Action and fight scenes were awesome too. Just feel they failed on the villains mainly. And I think they are afraid to hire a J.J. Jameson lol

Mark Webb and the vfx supervisor said it was a nod to Mysterio

"Animation Supervisor David Schaub reveals an easter egg that has something to do with the next installment, "In the very last shot of the film where [Spider-Man] is swinging, gets himself shot out of the crane and he's flying down past the George Washington Bridge and he strikes a pose, there's an Easter Egg -- but I can't tell you any more than that -- for something to come."

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=69777

Back