1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was REALLY hoping this would have been the Chopper and Wolf 2.0 predators being revealed...

I was REALLY hoping this would have been the Chopper and Wolf 2.0 predators being revealed...

I can understand that. I too would have preferred Wolf 2.0, Chopper 2.0 or Jungle Hunter 2.0, but this is still good news because it shows us that Hot Toys is not done with Predators as many (including myself) feared. So there is still hope for those other Predators.

Budget Stark just posted a video of this guy on YouTube. I think the head looks fine. Definitely better than the first version IMO

Hell Yeah!!!! This Chingon will definitely be Joining my Clan!!!! They might still fix the head sculpt since this is still a Proto........needs more Quills!!!:D

I like the face on this guy. The Pred designs were over the top anyway and HT's have just exaggerated on that. As a figure it looks great!

It's a shame that we still haven't seen a new P1 or Wolf.

He totally looks spot on and great IMO,btw does his have barefoot as the film?
I assume is right,but can't very much justify recall.

He totally looks spot on and great IMO,btw does his have barefoot as the film?
I assume is right,but can't very much justify recall.

It's difficult to tell just from screenshots of the movie. That said, the figure still looks like it has sandals on the bottom of his bare feet which looks odd since I don't see any straps to keep them on except at the ankles. I think if they leave the toe blades off they should add some straps or something near the front of the foot so it doesn't look strange. then again, maybe this is exactly how the costume from the movie was - it's hard to tell

It's difficult to tell just from screenshots of the movie. That said, the figure still looks like it has sandals on the bottom of his bare feet which looks odd since I don't see any straps to keep them on except at the ankles. I think if they leave the toe blades off they should add some straps or something near the front of the foot so it doesn't look strange. then again, maybe this is exactly how the costume from the movie was - it's hard to tell

Yeah,that's what i thought,but it not surprise if it was correct Ancient does had the same barefoot once at the top of pyramid,that's interesting HT notice that.
We need more specific pics of the costume only find out!!!!!

PS:Found!Bingo!(My mandible need some tattoo....)
behind36.jpg

Last edited:
I can understand that. I too would have preferred Wolf 2.0, Chopper 2.0 or Jungle Hunter 2.0, but this is still good news because it shows us that Hot Toys is not done with Predators as many (including myself) feared. So there is still hope for those other Predators.

Agreed!

I think the figure looks perfect and i would buy that right now as is. :lecture
There is something i just noticed though, the mask, IT HAS SILVER EYES!!!!!!!
The 1st time ever HT has ever done an mask without them being black. Wish they had done that with scar and celtic.

Back