1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20150725_061059.jpg

:slap Where's P.?

Ha, the fake Elder from the 'lets rip-off P2' scene. :rotfl

P2 Elder>this fool. :lecture

Would have been over the moon had it been Jungle Hunter 2.0 or Wolf 2.0 but as much as the movie sucked and also the fact that the character didn't do a lot for me unlike Elder from P2, I may still pick him up. Would look ace on the shelf I feel.

Only 7 pages so far? Doesn't seem like a lot of interest for this. Though a Predator with a very minor role in a generally unpopular film is a bit niche. I wonder how much discussion a new P1 or Dutch Schaeffer would have.

Only 7 pages so far? Doesn't seem like a lot of interest for this. Though a Predator with a very minor role in a generally unpopular film is a bit niche. I wonder how much discussion a new P1 or Dutch Schaeffer would have.

I think the interest in this figure might be small, but some if the lack of interest could be the thread. I didn't come in here because I thought it was related to P2 Elder. I love that figure but figured it was another thread with someone posting pictures.

Nothing wrong with the wording of the title it just that all I focused on was Elder Predator and glossed over the AVP part.

I would be more interested if it was for Dutch or P1 however.

There might have been more interest if it had been P1, Dutch or Wolf but the A&R section a quieter place these days anyway. This used to be my main place to hang out in the old days, now I only check it a few times a week.

I'm keeping an eye on this thread/release, definitely getting this figure with or without the Bigass Forehead :D

Love it,definitely want to add a fresh predator into my collection! I assume the mandibles come out or the points of his teeth,cause from the pic it's hard to tell,any info?. Also gonna run back Avp and watch again this weekend.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I doubt the mandibles are removable, because they barely moved in the film. Just like the P2 Elder 2.0's doesn't.

This figure is slowly growing on me. And as a Predator fan I feel the need to support this line.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I just don't get why they don't do Jungle Hunter 2.0, or even Wolf 2.0 for that matter (although I'd keep it P1, P2 & Predators and wouldn't get that one), instead of making a predator that is weak at best even in the movie. Wolf, at least, has a design that is easy to appreciate. The AvP elder looks like a mask even in the film. The eyes are human, *********.

2nk71op.png

I'm more surprised they did this and not Chopper. If they went through the trouble of putting out a brand-new headsculpt for an AVP Elder, then they have to do a Chopper. I already sold my AVPs, so I'm commenting more on their showing commitment to the line. Which is cool and all, but...

...where are the damn 1/4s? Commit to that. It's such a better idea.

Back