1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mandibles are oversized! Face looks weird. What happened to the dreads? I hope they don't forget to do Chopper too.

This is good news. I was beginning to get worried that HT was done with the Alien/Predator stuff. I'll definitely pick this guy up. I'm a sucker for the AvP Preds.

This is good news. I was beginning to get worried that HT was done with the Alien/Predator stuff. I'll definitely pick this guy up. I'm a sucker for the AvP Preds.

Exactly, I'm not really interested to this figure (just because I have other Predators to buy first), but at least this is a sign that they are still working on our famous hunters from outer space!

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

tjd9S9z.gif

The face looks very odd... like they doubled the length of the mandibles. I think the V1 sculpt (while much softer and in need of a repaint) looks more accurate.

He looks mostly cool but I agree the face seems too long. If it gets fixed I might add it to my Predator collection.

This is how long the dreads should've been on the other AVPs. And the super-Predators, for that matter.

Yeah WTF is with Hot Toys and it's inability to get hair right? They can't do Arnie's hair and they consistently ****ed up Predator dreadlocks too.

Just pure awesomeness! One of my favorite predators being made! Now just make a P1 2.0 and I will be good.

Back