1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more surprised they did this and not Chopper. If they went through the trouble of putting out a brand-new headsculpt for an AVP Elder, then they have to do a Chopper. I already sold my AVPs, so I'm commenting more on their showing commitment to the line. Which is cool and all, but...

...where are the damn 1/4s? Commit to that. It's such a better idea.

Amen.

You really think HT would only charge $400 for a 1/4 pred? I don't even want them to make 1/4 scale preds since theyll just make them the same size as NECA's "1/4" scale preds. Trust me i know. Mr. Chan personally faxed me.

You really think HT would only charge $400 for a 1/4 pred? I don't even want them to make 1/4 scale preds since theyll just make them the same size as NECA's "1/4" scale preds. Trust me i know. Mr. Chan personally faxed me.

Well, as long as it's anything from P1, P2 or Predators:
shut_up_and_take_my_money-t2.jpg

What if they do just as bad a job as they do with sixth versions but only then u a 1/4 predator that looks bad in the face and all that. I remember all those bad tsang preds that everyone hated, imagine that at a 1/4 scale :horror

What if they do just as bad a job as they do with sixth versions but only then u a 1/4 predator that looks bad in the face and all that. I remember all those bad tsang preds that everyone hated, imagine that at a 1/4 scale :horror

I had no problem with Classic, City Hunter 2.0 (with TD's mask) and Berserker. Mainly because I ALWAYS prefer them masked. But yeah, if you're a face guy, there might be Tsangual issues...

Even at $600, my point stands. Predator anything is overpriced these days, especially 1/4 scale pieces. And however iffy the likeness may be, 1) Tsang has improved with each try and 2) it's still better than Sideshow's latest attempts. Even the Cinemaquette is off to some degree, but that hasn't stopped people from paying upwards of an already high MSRP on the secondary market to nab it.

I'm more surprised they did this and not Chopper. If they went through the trouble of putting out a brand-new headsculpt for an AVP Elder, then they have to do a Chopper. I already sold my AVPs, so I'm commenting more on their showing commitment to the line. Which is cool and all, but...

...where are the damn 1/4s? Commit to that. It's such a better idea.

Sold Scar and Celtic 2.0's already?! Is the Blade Pred love fading away? :panic:

Im happy about this figure but... where is Chopper? where is Wolf? thot this figure would be last on the list of 2.0 figures.

I watched AVP again last night. Very disappointing movie at initial watch back in 2004, still is a disappointing but has to be one of the BEST replay movies out there.

Sold Scar and Celtic 2.0's already?! Is the Blade Pred love fading away? :panic:

Refocusing my collection for bigger, more iconic pieces. Generally, fewer from each license (excluding Godzilla :lol ).
I still have my City Hunter and P2 Elder 2.0, mostly because I've not come across anything better with which to replace them. Shame SSC abandoned those LSBs.

At this scale and price point you only need one or two Predators to represent the license in a collection. You don’t need each character. I have seen displays with tons of HT Preds and to be honest it looks like a NECA display (just a bunch of toys) messy, untidy and affordable. My first HT was Berserker as that was the “new” and only available Predator at cost. Not my first choice as it did not look iconic but I made the purchase. I followed it up with Tracker. I displayed one masked the other unmasked. When they revealed Scar 2.0 I sold Tracker to make room. When they revealed Elder 2.0, I sold Berserker. Scar and Elder is all I need. I also purchase the Ancient head to display next to Scar.

Back