1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 332 - Iron Man 3: Gamma (Mark XXVI)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: Gamma (Mark XXVI)

You rang?????

Right around $15,000.

That's one incredible collection! :clap

and Hot Toys had Blue Steel at toy fair in Feb and just has not released him yet...

I really had my fingers crossed that Blue Steel would be the exclusive, but Gamma does make a lot more sense. I'm sure Blue Steel is coming, but the sooner the better. :lol

Gamma is coming out now (you will be able to take him home from toy soul on the 18th) becuase they ran him at the factory the same time as Stryker. Which they didn't do with silver cent and blue steel. So it's no rush to make him, by bumping others.

That makes sense. I just wish they had done that with Blue Steel right as Silver Centurion was coming out. :lol So I guess HT's smartest choice for the Toy Fair exclusive next summer would be Shades, which would be announced right as Shotgun is coming out?

Yes another repaint. But thats why they sell it as exclusive. Except for sneaky and hammerhead(i could be wrong) the rest will be a repaint or mix match of released marks.
Anyhow keep em coming.

Don't forget Nightclub! Once Sneaky, Nightclub, and Hammerhead are released, all of the parts will have been made, and HT will be able to produce the rest of the arsenal.

The green is really beautiful looking on this armor. I hope I can pick this up for beside Striker :rock

The deep green and the matte black look amazing

Oh no what have i done? I just preordered this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally not sold on the green, I do like Striker though, as mentioned the yellow color scheme fits better with the construction idea plus he's £70.00+ cheaper than this one.

image.jpeg

Personally not sold on the green, I do like Striker though, as mentioned the yellow color scheme fits better with the construction idea plus he's £70.00+ cheaper than this one.

As for striker being 70 pounds cheaper...huh? According to what? I often wonder where people get their info. Gamma is in fact cheaper. Not more.

image.jpg
image.jpg

It's somewhere in between the promo photos and this. It's not real dark for sure. It's almost a metallic forest green I guess. It looks pretty good and stands out nice I think. The torso is pretty close to the actual color. The far right is under lit and the far left is over lit. If that makes sense. Lol

.image.jpeg

Smart move. I think you'll be impressed. Striker is really well done. Not a fan of the hands per se, but it's a construction suit. So it is what it is.

As for striker being 70 pounds cheaper...huh? According to what? I often wonder where people get their info. Gamma is in fact cheaper. Not more.

View attachment 228229
View attachment 228230

I was just looking at the ebay prices because that's usually where I get my figures (direct from hong kong/china sellers) , it maybe cheaper on sideshow but unfortunately sideshow prices aren't of much use for me as with import and vat duty + fedex charges their prices are generally higher than I can get them on ebay and Hong Kong/China sellers don't attract these extra charges.

So on ebay when I looked the best Striker price was £185 and the best Gamma price was £270, looking today the best Gamma price I see is £235 so only £50 of a difference now but still more, probably because of the 'exclusive' sticker, that's where the information originated.

It's not out yet. Once it releases the prices will be equal. It's not about it bein exclusive, but that it's not yet released. Toy soul will be the first time it hits the open market. Then a release in Hong Kong. Once it releases at secret base and then sideshow the price will be at retail. If you want to pay twice the normal to get it early that's on you. But the price of the figure is less for gamma at any authorized retailer. And there are those on eBay.

It's a moot point anyway, as I mentioned I'm not that keen on the green whereas I really like the yellow and since I don't usually buy 'repaints' of the same figure I'll only be getting Striker.............having said that the pictures of Gamma look really nice so I'm going to stop looking at them.

Yeah, if you like the yellow better that's the way to go. Striker is a great looking figure.

Gamma is pretty nice though.

As for me, striker is much more cheaper than gamma. But gamma's price is still cheaper compared to other IM exclusives. (Striker price was before ringgit drop)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back